Taito F3 Overview and Reviews - Yagamikun's Website

yagamikun

Maxima's Barber
20 Year Member
Hey all,

Some of you know (others not) that I run an arcade-centric website with my personal publications. I recently got a Taito F3 and have become obsessed with it over the last month. While there is a lot of great information about the hardware and a hand full of games, there isn't really a good "story" about the F3 and many of the more obscure titles on the platform (like Riding Fight) have very little coverage.

The goal here is to create a comprehensive place where folks can find the "story" of the F3, much like my Neo-Geo content. I'm a bit old fashioned so I enjoy long-form writing. I also do video production and instructional design (I work in learning & development at a huge multi-national) so making YouTube videos in my spare time just isn't appealing.

Anyway, check out the spread if you have time. I'm also doing a series of mini-reviews on my instagram (@bokujinzero) this week as well focusing on the F3. Cheers!

https://www.bokujinsroom.net/arcade-reviews/taito-f3 The site is best viewed in a desktop/laptop browser, but works fine mobile. The spread is optimized for desktop, though.