Systems and odds and ends (N64 PSOne RGB2COMP)

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
141   0   0
Selling some stuff off. Open to trades for PS5 games. Prices are shipped, condition is decent gamer condition, and prices are negotiable. PayPal preferred. I'll get pics when I get home tonight or tomorrow if interested. I expect this thread to grow as i curtail some stuff out of my house.

1. N64 RGB modded with 4 games. Per the other thread, i finally got the HDMI modded console back so I'm selling my backup. Comes with expansion pack, a controller with a decent stick, AV and power cables, and 4 games. (Ocarina of Time, 007 Goldeneye, Banjo Kazooie, and i think Super Mario 64). Willing to sell systems and games separate, but prefer as a bundle. $300 shipped.

2. PSOne with LCD screen, power cable, and Euro SCART cable. Screen works fine, missing the screws that secure it to the console but connects firmly. $100 shipped.

3. Retrotink RGB2COMP adapter. Used it with a big ass CRT to play RGB consoles. Comes with a robust component cable and micro USB cable. $50 SOLD

4. Dreamcast VGA/Svideo box, comes with a VGA cable. Used it with an OSSC for a while before upgrading to another cable. $30 shipped.

Last edited:

skate323k137

Professional College Dropout
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
I know it's a stupid question but does the PSOne EuroScart cable have the AV piggyback for GunCon support? I primarily use PS for light gun games, and have quite the elaborate self-wired LM1881 / SCART solution at the moment.

ggallegos1

10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
141   0   0
I know it's a stupid question but does the PSOne EuroScart cable have the AV piggyback for GunCon support? I primarily use PS for light gun games, and have quite the elaborate self-wired LM1881 / SCART solution at the moment.
I can check and let you know in a few

ggallegos1

10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
141   0   0
Not a passthrough, just standard SCART to PS1. 🥲

ggallegos1

10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
141   0   0
Bump, price drops and these will also be listed in Facebook by end of the day today

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Rating - 100%
41   0   0