Super HD System 3 Pro

fenikso

Slug Flyer Pilot
15 Year Member
Bah, thought I'd have mine by now, but apparently it's stuck in Spanish customs (according to DHL). Bummer.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
I have text updates and it's been in Clearance Delay since the 3rd.

DaisyAge

Galford's Armourer
TO put out an update saying a lot of packages are halted in Barcelona while they're on holiday. Gonna be a while folks.

Ajax

way more american than wyo, way more
15 Year Member
If I check DHL, there's a big red circle with a white X that says "Exception." There is no information on what this means at all, but it sounds like it's probably Spanish customs holiday time.

fenikso

Slug Flyer Pilot
15 Year Member
If I check DHL, there's a big red circle with a white X that says "Exception." There is no information on what this means at all, but it sounds like it's probably Spanish customs holiday time.
I saw the same thing. If you keep clicking the thing that says 'more details' (or something like that anyway), it'll eventually tell you that it's stuck in Spain. Aren't we the lucky ones.

fenikso

Slug Flyer Pilot
15 Year Member
It's now in Illinois. Could maybe get it today, but I'm assuming it will be tomorrow.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
It's now in Illinois. Could maybe get it today, but I'm assuming it will be tomorrow.
Same boat. Mines about a half hour away so I'm assuming tomorrow.20210813_155001.jpg

Last edited:

fenikso

Slug Flyer Pilot
15 Year Member
DHL texted me to say it was delivered. Gonna be a nice weekend.

Reactions: Syn

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
You're either going to need a longer HDMI cable or have to sit closer to your set, lol. I'm really enjoying the Pro and playing Supergrafx games on a regular Core is awesome!

No complaints, money well spent ;)

Hattori Hanzo

AEShole
1 Year Member
Is Ghouls 'N Ghost still choppy? How do the other SuperGrafx games run in general?

Gentlegamer

Sakura's Bank Manager
10 Year Member
I saw the Game Sack review, and the shell is blue? TO decided to make it clash with every version of PCE and TG-16?

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
Thanks @Syn , also watched the Game Sack review and Joe was complaining how G&G runs:
Okay, i know what to look for.

I happen to own a Supergrafx but I'll bet the Pro's version will be good enough for most people. Especially if they never played the SG version.

Edit yes, it's there but for those who don't know, I don't think they'll mind. Also he mentioned FMV having sync issues and you can set it to normal and not enhanced.

Last edited:

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
I saw the Game Sack review, and the shell is blue? TO decided to make it clash with every version of PCE and TG-16?
I have no idea why, but the current retro collector noobs love translucent colored plastic, going so far as to drop close to $100 on colored shells for systems. It's like they think "hey, this PC Engine is cool, but what could make it look more like an Aliexpress clone?"

DaisyAge

Galford's Armourer
Yeah I don't get why they thought blue was a good idea. I'd much rather see some white/gray options to match the base consoles

Neo Alec

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
I have no idea why, but the current retro collector noobs love translucent colored plastic, going so far as to drop close to $100 on colored shells for systems. It's like they think "hey, this PC Engine is cool, but what could make it look more like an Aliexpress clone?"

Ajax

15 Year Member
Mine came in the other day. It was a legendary mail/delivery day though - Mini Cute repro and a Sigma supergun also came in on the same day, so haven’t gotten the chance to mess with this just yet.

Ajax

15 Year Member
Finally fired this up. Can somebody fill me in on how the system card file should be? I’ve got the files I’ve used on everything else, but it hangs at loading for me. Any help is appreciated ✌️

EDIT: Yep, loading to the CD player screen no matter what I try. Updated the firmware, tried different system cards, no dice. What the fuck?

Last edited:

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
I'll take a picture of my setup when I get home. If needed I'll zip everything but the roms and send it to you. The file would be small.

Ajax

15 Year Member
Dope dude, I appreciate that. This is honestly bugging the shit out of me, haha.

Ajax

15 Year Member
Loooool, this just wiped my card. About to sell this fucking thing.

• Wow
Reactions: Syn

Burning Fight!!

NIS America fan & Rent Free tenant
10 Year Member
To be honest, transparent plastique is sweet as fuck and is a pretty cool replacement for a console shell that looks like it was in a pigsty taking direct sunlight for 20 years straight. The only thing that kills it is the ludicrous price tag they usually carry nowadays, I miss when China would mass produce them.