Summary Executions and Corporal Punishment for Market Leeches

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Look at the starting bids and ask yourself what is wrong with this kind of behavior once again.

He made sure to get all his money back and even more. He basically got paid to get stuff for free.

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Look at the starting bids and ask yourself what is wrong with this kind of behavior once again.

He made sure to get all his money back and even more. He basically got paid to get stuff for free.

werejag and DVDXploitr are green with envy.

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
isn't it more up to the seller, than the community?

http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showt...-in-USA-SOLD&p=3764871&viewfull=1#post3764871

if he was going to be nice daskrabs could have kept it in the family or whatever... but since when is everyone required to be all buddy buddy? be a dick people will notice and exclude you if they are active enough themselves? no reason to be overreactive and create a nanny state though?

Did you ever sell that jacked up copy of Ghost Pilots yet?

thatdemoguy

Guerilla Warrior,
This thread has provided me much joy tonight at work. I wont lie....I came in to see if folks thought I was trying to get all the rares to flip (which im not), but was pleasantly entertained to see all the names on the hit list.

julencin2000

Dodgeball Yakuza
So, once I'm here exposed to public knowing that I'm too fucking shameless, is there any solution to this situation? Or am I going to be railroaded every time I try to communicate in the forum?

I mean, do you only permit one mistake? One mistake and BLAM you're out?

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
So, once I'm here exposed to public knowing that I'm too fucking shameless, is there any solution to this situation? Or am I going to be railroaded every time I try to communicate in the forum?

I mean, do you only permit one mistake? One mistake and BLAM you're out?

Hi there and welcome. Are you looking to mainly sell conversions, buy carts to sac for conversions, or possibly a bit of both?

The solution to this situation depends on your answer.