Suggestions/Feedback Thread for "'Best of' NG.com Threads" Forum

aria

Former Moderator
Welcome to the Suggestions & Feedback thread for the "Best of" NG.com Threads forum.

Some Ground Rules on Suggestions
  • The ultimate decision on adding threads shall be made by the Moderators and Administrators of Neo-Geo.com.
  • For a thread to be nominable, it should be at least 1 month past its last period of serious activity (the odd bump will not ruin its chances).
  • The squeaky wheel will not always get the grease: Repeatedly badgering for a thread that is not deemed worthy will not help its chances, it will hurt it.
  • Any suggestions posted outside of this thread will be ignored.
  • Any thread placed in the best-of category will be closed.

Finally, for the sake of keeping this thread sane, any excessive spaming will be deleted from the thread. Discretion for these determinations will fall with the moderators.

Thanks again and enjoy the forum.

-- Neo-Geo.com Staff

aria

Former Moderator
Stinky-Dinkins said:

I would be lying if I said that particular thread hadn't been mentioned among the mods in our several months of planning the forum. I just had a hard time finding it. It will definitely be considered.

[EDIT: Oh man, I forgot about that one Magnaflux added... definitely another strong candidate!]

aria

Former Moderator
Stinky-Dinkins said:
Also, even though it's still going the How Do I Get Girls to Like Me thread should be moved to that section.

And kept unlocked.

That one has had the longest debate. We've decided to keep it out in the open. Also, we subsequently found out it's all-or-nothing in opening and closing forums to posts. That's why this thread is located in the Suggestions forum instead of within the Best-of forum --thus it would end up closed if we moved it there anyway due to the forum settings.

aria

Former Moderator
Ah... Kanjifreak. Definitely an option.

Does anyone have the old picture of Dion putting Mooky in a headlock? (either the original, or the one where they superimposed the mooky-tomato over his head)?

aria

Former Moderator
Nesagwa said:
I lost all of the banners I made for that thread :(

Damn :(

Image-heavy threads were a problem because many of the links have since broken and we don't have the original pictures. Hence the lemonflav photoshop thread wasn't included, nor some other classics. That's why we're appealing for people who have those photos (for whatever reason) to add them here and maybe we can put the threads back up.

I also remember the ANGF banners :p The acronym made my think of some kind of rebel group like the "Angolan National Guerilla Front" or something.

skotgun

Geese's Limo Driver
Bobak said:
Ah... Kanjifreak. Definitely an option.

Does anyone have the old picture of Dion putting Mooky in a headlock? (either the original, or the one where they superimposed the mooky-tomato over his head)?

i remember it being posted in the "ban ngf from the cge" thread, but it wasn't there when i looked.

aria

Former Moderator
skot said:
i remember it being posted in the "ban ngf from the cge" thread, but it wasn't there when i looked.

That's precisely why we want it :(

Stinky-Dinkins

Let Her Cook
15 Year Member
Bobak said:
Damn :(

Image-heavy threads were a problem because many of the links have since broken and we don't have the original pictures. Hence the lemonflav photoshop thread wasn't included, nor some other classics. That's why we're appealing for people who have those photos (for whatever reason) to add them here and maybe we can put the threads back up.

I also remember the ANGF banners :p The acronym made my think of some kind of rebel group like the "Angolan National Guerilla Front" or something.

http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=115753

Stinky-Dinkins

Let Her Cook
15 Year Member
I liked the one where Average Joe posted a picture of an Asian "girl" that he found attractive only to find out later in the thread that it was a man.

SNKJorge

Collection Gallery Keeper, CD Price Guide Analyst,
Any thread started by that (Supposely) Russian guy,
with his uncle, and how he wants black gurl. Anyone remember
his name?

Last edited:

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
Tonk's thread where he blew the whistle on Sonny's dead snake selling past should be in there.

Remember that happend right after Sonny had been on a 2 week war path flaming and demanding KA be banned for being a "scammer". He all but left the forum after that. I still rank that as the #1 ownage.

Last edited: