Stupid shit we collect

Green Beret

Fio's Quartermaster
Coins mostly silver and gold but sold them and I don't find time to think about if I have regretted it.
Stamps a long time ago but have stopped and have kept everything.
Video games for most consoles and formats, retro to new and mostly arcade. I only add games I like to play and not everything there is for a format. I have sold my 29 games AES collection and have regretted it. Now into MVS.
Comics Carl Backs, Don Rossa
Comics Lucky Luke, Asterix, Tin Tin
Astronomy. I collect Ethos and Nagler eyepieces to use with my 24.5" f/3.2 dobsonian telescope

Last edited:

Coleridge

Pleasure Goal
For me, it's old dungeons and dragons books (1E and 2E only. F the rest) comics, and games.

xelement5x

Galford's Armourer
Video games are the big thing I collect, but at least I play them so I feel like they're the more useful of anything else. I consider it more of a library than a collection.

Besides that:
Some US mint sets, have been slowly working on a complete Mercury Dime set. Debating getting one of the gold reissues they did for 2016.
Laserdiscs. I have a shitload and need to offload many and just slim it down in general.
A bit of 70s-90s AV Equipment, I love crazy looking LD players and boomboxes
Sega Memorabilia in general. I have no real theme, but a lot of the games I play and love are from them so when I find something cool that's Sega related and cheap enough I will buy it.
POPFUL MAIL anything and everything. I've got all the games for all platforms and tons of weird promo merchandise I've managed to find over the years. I'm always looking for something new.

Gamefan

OldSkool4Life,
20 Year Member
At the moment, I and only collecting video games and BD movies.

munchiaz

Robert Garcia's Butler
i used to collect mighty muggs, but after a year or two i stopped. Used to collect gundam models, but i haven't built in any in awhile so i haven't purchased any new ones. Right now its nothing and i'm fine with that, as i haven't settled down yet, and i already have enough stuff

Stellarola

Fio's Quartermaster
15 Year Member
I tend to get temporarily obsessed with certain things, bask in the glory, then move on. However I've never been able to shake my arcade addiction. I have A LOT of arcade cabs. So ya...I guess I collect arcade cabs.

Last edited: