Stupid shit we collect

Tanooki

War Room Troll
Hah yeah forgot that one, I got back into old Gozilla/Robot/Rubber Monster type stuff recently again too. In that transformers link in my last post, it also has a bunch of those Spark Doll monsters from the Ultraman series from original to modern. They're fairly highly detailed 5" tall monsters from all the various TV and movie programs around Ultraman. I also have a couple Shogun Warriors figures, a Diarugger, GoLion (Yellow Lion), couple Machine Robo DX bots as well.

NGCDFreak

Belnar Institute Student
I collect

Sega prize figures
Marilyn Manson band shirts
Anime
Japanese Dreamcast games
Manga from Japan and not in English
Euro Screamo and emo albums

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
I collect

Sega prize figures
Marilyn Manson band shirts
Anime
Japanese Dreamcast games
Manga from Japan and not in English
Euro Screamo and emo albums

054.gif

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
hot topic now employs the most basic of middle aged bitches

also lol pysanky I had to look that up FOH

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
You have to see it up close to appreciate it. It's art.

When you lose power and don't know what to do - i'll be looking at my pysanky eggs, smiling, thinking, "poor hyper".

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
At least I don't collect deadly spiders and snakes in my house.

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
I vote more pics.
DSCN3333_zpsd0e9e05c.jpg

oh yeah cels, I have a couple of those too.

tighecg

Armored Scrum Object
Metals, as pure as possible, as cheap as possible. No collectible coins or jewelry or other overpriced crap. Bullion, scrap, whatever. Precious and industrial.

Other than that, just game related stuff.

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
How did you upload a photo from your Nikon camera if your Wii U tablet is the only way you can access the Internet?

its a kodak? never said that. maybe I did use one of the wifes cameras... have said I don't like starting the compaq deskpro, as it takes forever just to get a browser? my vita used to facebook them up the emails it supposedly sends never show up though? I'm awesome.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
You've blown your character too many times, Karou. Do you really think we believe the only way you access the Internet is your WiiU tablet and a 1990s compaq?

Wachenroder

Galford's Poppy Trainer
I used to be heavy into collecting games but sold off most of my collection in the last 4 years

a new problem thats been cropping up is arcade sticks. I keep getting good deals on them but i really only need 3-4 at the most

I pretty much only use my main Hori V3SA for fighters and my TvC Semitsu for everything else and the other stick is for guests. Still I cant help myself. If I see cool arcade stick for the right price i'll scoop it up.