strikers 1945 plus boot?

thechop

Overtop Pathfinder
Got this with a few other carts and to tell you the truth i can't see anything on the boards to make me think its not. If any one can help that'd be great :)

neo_frank

Captain Shlong,
It most certainly is a bootleg, no quesiton about it.

Im not sure what was the first thing to give it away, the weird color pcb, the weird chips on the board, or the eproms.

Last edited:

thechop

Overtop Pathfinder
neo_frank said:
It most certainly is a bootleg, no quesiton about it.

Im not sure what was the first thing to give it away, the weird color pcb, the weird chips on the board, or the eproms.

Probably wouldn't have taken much notice except the whole thing was in bits when i got it:mad: Not even sure which way round to put them back in the cart,never opened one before:crying:

neo_frank

Captain Shlong,
thechop said:
Ha Ha, wondered if anyone'd notice that. Its the wife's:lolz:

HAHA, I just figured I wouldnt say anything. Even though its a boot, you see how they still put in the notches on the board, there should be only one way the boards stack into the case, and go into the slots. I can confirm when I get home tonight, but I believe you cannot do it wrong. I do know that they are stacked with both boards chips facing upward also. Hopefully this helps.

thechop

Overtop Pathfinder
ok cheers for that,think i've got it right.Got nothing to test the poxy thing on yet,still waiting for a 2 slot to be consolized for me not sure i'll wanna shove a boot in it any way 'case it fucks it up.

neo_frank

Captain Shlong,
It won't hurt the machine, just might not run 100%, like no sound or garbled sprites. Strikers is a solid game, so it's worth picking up a REAL copy if you can. Have fun, let us know once you get your 2 slot up and running.

thechop

Overtop Pathfinder
Will do ,cheers for that;)

Managed to get the means to test the game now and it seems to play fine, no sound problems as yet or graphical glitches(although the game seems a little dark compared to others, whether its the graphical style i don't know?)
Just glad its not a complete dud, only managing to get to the third level on one credit atm though so theoretically the later levels could be missing:lolz:

Last edited: