Street Fighter HD Remix Thread

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
You can zone somewhat like you can with Guile, but I think Dee Jay is much more effective played as a rushdown type, especially trying to set up the whole crossover into jab-maximum upper combos. Guile is a lot more about corner traps, mixing up high/low while keeping an opponent pinned with sonic booms or countering jumps with the flash kick.

Wes has a stellar Guile, I look forward to mixing it up with that shit again.
You can deenately zone with DJ, but only too keep the enemy guessing when the rush down will be coming in, however zoning Zangief is a must with DJ, but using his pokes is the key to victory with grapplers and big fellas.

borg_jedi

n00b
im interested in playing some ng members on this game. i play casually (sometimes random) so i can get better with other characters.

add me as a friend on xbox 360: borg07of09. thanks.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
we ain't taking orders from you! Read back on the ID tags and request mf!

BTW, thanks!

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Just look me up, it wouldn't be lying if I were to say that I'm pretty much always on, my tag is the same as my id here, easy enough right? Better bring some crazy shit though!

borg_jedi

n00b
ok electric. when i get home, ill add you. didnt know your xbl tag was the same as your id. i look forward to a couple matches between us. ill do my best and hope its good enough.

:vik:

SPINMASTER X

I AM NOT FRENCHMAN,, I AM A HUMAN BEING!,
20 Year Member
yeah, the non-mutable intro music, argh, so annoying.

at least you can put the remixed music back to classic, but meh it aint much better.

how do you put the music back to classic? I saw no option for that unless you have to unlock it. That or I'm stupid.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
This game is becoming a problem, I'm playing all the time and when I'm half sleep I'm still playing on autopilot! I don't know how is working but I'm waking up in the middle of my character doing a super or a combo of some sort! This is bad, but I can't stop!

Aw fuck it! You only get to live once! Off I go again!

SPINMASTER X

20 Year Member
It's in the option menus........so I guess you are stupid?:conf:

I guess I am or actually I just didn't really try. I'd go to the options menu from pausing the game and you can't change it from there. Oh well.

SPINMASTER X

20 Year Member
Yeah you need to change it from the main menu.

Yeah i already changed it right before I made my post. I felt like a total and complete idiot, which I obviously am. Of course after I lay the smack down with this killer Dhalsim of mine I guess I can redeem myself.

Syxx573

Azura's Swordsmith
spinmaster, are u on psn or xbl?

if you're on psn hit me up, just look me up on tz or srk

SPINMASTER X

20 Year Member
Just had some great games with Beezlebubble. He beat me 6 to 4. There was some weird lag but the games were still playable. Beez's Ryu is pretty serious if I may say so.

spinmaster, are u on psn or xbl?

if you're on psn hit me up, just look me up on tz or srk

I'm on psn and xbl. I'll be sure to add you k. Laterz.

talks2wall

Host for Orochi
Had some great New Years Eve matches with Average Joe and beelzebubble. Think I finally got used to the speed and timing of the game. I feel pretty good about my Vega, except against Blanka. :mad:

Had several good matches last week against X as well.

BBH

1cc my ASS!,
20 Year Member
yo MilkManX, sorry about the snub but I couldn't stay on very long so I was just playing a little Geometry Wars 2. I'll get at you guys soon :)

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I haven't played the game for over 12 hours now and I'm beggining to feel weird...I need to play more! AARRGGHHH!

SPINMASTER X

20 Year Member
I had to quit playing just now because of malnutrition. They let us out of work early. and one of my bosses happens to be an oldschool SF player from SoCal. LOL the moment we left work we both looked at each other with the same "see you online" look. We played together for almost 2 hours and i just finished. I can barely type the message right now.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I got your request spins, sorry I missed you man, I hope you received my message and I hope we get to play together soon! yeah SSF2THDR is like crack!

SPINMASTER X

20 Year Member
I got your request spins, sorry I missed you man, I hope you received my message and I hope we get to play together soon! yeah SSF2THDR is like crack!

yeah I got your message too. But don't worry I know for sure we're gonna play each other eventually because you're online often. And yes, this is like crack.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
yeah I got your message too. But don't worry I know for sure we're gonna play each other eventually because you're online often. And yes, this is like crack.

When are you going to let Guile roll 'Rog into a King Edward and smoke him, ever so slowly?

SPINMASTER X

20 Year Member
When are you going to let Guile roll 'Rog into a King Edward and smoke him, ever so slowly?

How bout you read my custom rank. Say it out loud 3 times until you come back to reality ;)

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
How bout you read my custom rank. Say it out loud 3 times until you come back to reality ;)

lolz

I'm totally gonna record our matches, and make an animate gif collage of Guile eating Rog's breakfast with each KO :loco:

but seriously, send me a request if you haven't. It's been 6 years since we last played on that shitty Dreamcast!