Steve Jobs has 6 Weeks to Live?

Status
Not open for further replies.

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
I am sorry, do I need to read every thread and then file a report before I post? Too cool bullshit please, again i do not live on this site, just cool your jets missy.

If you are referring to this thread which I feel is relevant and much better then starting a new one. I am INDEED part of the shooting team. Anyone else who disagrees can kiss my asshole lips.

Thank you

Nobody here likes you so please fuck off. I'm not just saying that because I don't like you either. You're a terrible member which has been pointed out multiple times by numerous people.

And for the record you are not on RDST why would you pretend to be?

Nobody here likes you so please fuck off. I'm not just saying that because I don't like you either. You're a terrible member which has been pointed out multiple times by numerous people.

And for the record you are not on RDST why would you pretend to be?
OH NOEZZ!!!!! Random texts boxezz dosnt likez mez? Me am terrible? No wayz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dolphin

Custom User Title,
I am sorry, do I need to read every thread and then file a report before I post? Too cool bullshit please, again i do not live on this site, just cool your jets missy.

If you are referring to this thread which I feel is relevant and much better then starting a new one. I am INDEED part of the shooting team. Anyone else who disagrees can kiss my asshole lips.

Thank you

If your "asshole" has "lips," then you must have a very unique anatomical make-up.

FWIW my intention is not to troll or to aggravate members because I genially enjoy The Neo Geo and everything about it. I currently have a 4 Slot MVS, SNK Mini Arcade Classic thingy, Neo Geo CD and the home console using SCART via a converter on a 200+ Pound 36” Sony TV.

I just don’t get the constant animosity and anal retentive behavior it is almost comical and in fact I believe that some of you are not serious so that is how I carry myself.

As far as bumping this old thread, I feel it was necessary as it had a lot of comments and info dating far back, why create a new thread?

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
your custom rank should be, "perpetratin' a fraud". you aren't RDST, won't ever be RDST, better off S-ingTFU. Why don't you start your own shooting team?

TBST...and i don't mean SkyStage.

your custom rank should be, "perpetratin' a fraud". you aren't RDST, won't ever be RDST, better off S-ingTFU. Why don't you start your own shooting team?

TBST...and i don't mean SkyStage.
I like this post as it references a line from the greatest rap song ever created. “I’m drivn a caddy, you fixn a Ford!”

Classic.

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
And I think it’s gonna be a long long time

Till touch down brings me round again to find

I’m not the man they think I am at home

Oh no no no

I’m a rocket man

Marek

Banned
WOW!!!!!!!! He did die, I mean took much longer then six weeks but wow this year. All that money and power what a shame. I can't believe we don't have a cure yet or at least a way to put it in remision like AIDS.

s2cuw0.jpg

1625-1-idiot-proof-test.jpg

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
The first time I saw this thread, I thought to myself, 'Shut the fuck up Tonk' and now here we are.

This thread is Tonk's greatest call.

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
I think the title of the thread should be renamed 'Steve Jobs lived 6 Weeks ago!' :p

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
you mean re-banned?

prolly because he will be back as notnotterrybogard.

HeartlessNinny

Heartlessness is a virtue
Yeah. This ain't the first time this has happened. Usually the dude gets banned again almost right away.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
WOW!!!!!!!! He did die, I mean took much longer then six weeks but wow this year. All that money and power what a shame. I can't believe we don't have a cure yet or at least a way to put it in remision like AIDS.

lol, you think money makes you live forever?

P.S. - AIDS isn't like cancer bro...

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
I have no business being a mod on a site, because I would put up with a lot of shit, and I think the trolls make these places VERY entertaining. Even this Terrybogard1 guy. And the guy who had a fetish for Michael Jackson about 5 years ago. I've even applied with Bobak and Wasabi for mod status, but no go.

The only people I would ban would be known criminals doing shady dealings on the site, and child molesters... Everybody else would be in.

Back on topic, did anybody see the 60 minutes expose Steve Jobs bio book about him??.. Pretty interesting.. Even with all that money, he didn't flaunt it all - he was a humble guy, but an asshole to his friends who helped him start the company...

Status
Not open for further replies.