Steve Jobs has 6 Weeks to Live?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeartlessNinny

Heartlessness is a virtue
I have no business being a mod on a site, because I would put up with a lot of shit, and I think the trolls make these places VERY entertaining. Even this Terrybogard1 guy. And the guy who had a fetish for Michael Jackson about 5 years ago. I've even applied with Bobak and Wasabi for mod status, but no go.

The only people I would ban would be known criminals doing shady dealings on the site, and child molesters... Everybody else would be in.

Back on topic, did anybody see the 60 minutes expose Steve Jobs bio book about him??.. Pretty interesting.. Even with all that money, he didn't flaunt it all - he was a humble guy, but an asshole to his friends who helped him start the company...

Heh, Greg the Mod. I'm glad that's not the case, because I'd probably be banned by now too. ;)

BBH

1cc my ASS!,
20 Year Member
you could at least pick a different avatar if you were trying to hide your identity, dumbshit

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
I'd say this was a fascinating example of troll-dependence on a community, but it isn't, really. PUNJABEE was a lot less boring.

Status
Not open for further replies.