Steam Autumn Sale Nov 27- Dec 3

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Get your games at $5 now before they are $30-50 on PS4 and WiiU!!!

Grabbed that 4 pack of Hammerwatch. I love pixel art games.

NeoSneth

20 Year Member
whatever works!
do you buy games from that site frequently?

Steam users, you can still get achievements or play through steam if you buy the game elsewhere. It works for most games at least.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
whatever works!
do you buy games from that site frequently?

Steam users, you can still get achievements or play through steam if you buy the game elsewhere. It works for most games at least.

Yes quite a lot, 98% of all time they're cheaper than Steam and waiting for the code usually takes less than ten minutes. Works just like buying the game in retail and entering the key in Steam instead of installing it from the disc.

I don't even get paid to say this. :(

Last edited:

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Grabbed typing of the dead. My first time playing it and I'm hooked. Fuck them using words I'm pretty sure don't even exist

NeoSneth

20 Year Member
Let me know how that game is. It looks interesting.

multiplayer is awesome. single player needs a Run button.

It starts slow, but it gets hectic later on.

BTW. add me on Steam: SnethSS
i need friends :(

N30_G30_speed

Angel's Love Slave
multiplayer is awesome. single player needs a Run button.
It starts slow, but it gets hectic later on.

BTW. add me on Steam: SnethSS
i need friends :(

I sent you a request seth (hieix666) , I just got the game gifted from a friend, it surely looks like the old Gauntlet from NES, it has potential.

I'm thinking about getting 10 or 15 games this time around, it surely is a good moment to grab as many as you can.

* Wanderlust: Rebirth (cheap multiplayer RPG)
* Legend of Dungeon (incredible multiplayer dungeon crawler, sadly only local co-op)
* Castle Crashers (great co-op beat'em up)

These are the only three multiplayer games I found that are affordable and interesting so far :confused:

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
If you got any love for mid-nineties, pre health-regeneration FPS check out the Duke 3D Megaton Edition and Shadow Warrior Redux bundle, had a dukematch with a friend yesterday after a long long time and it was a blast.

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
If you got any love for mid-nineties, pre health-regeneration FPS check out the Duke 3D Megaton Edition and Shadow Warrior Redux bundle, had a dukematch with a friend yesterday after a long long time and it was a blast.

just bought the pack yesterday, thank you for mentioning it. didnt know it was on steam sale and was actually just contemplating purchasing shadow warrior a week before this.
add me as a friend MAX330MEGA

evil son

Bead Banger
just bought the pack yesterday, thank you for mentioning it. didnt know it was on steam sale and was actually just contemplating purchasing shadow warrior a week before this.
add me as a friend MAX330MEGA

How is shado warrior that was an impulse by for me today ..from what I understand it's a old school pc game remade looks awesome

Renmauzo

MS Paint Master.
10 Year Member
Finally decided to take the plunge on State of Decay and La-Mulana.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
How is shado warrior that was an impulse by for me today ..from what I understand it's a old school pc game remade looks awesome

I hope you didn't buy the 2013 Shadow Warrior.

Taiso

Remembers The North,
20 Year Member
Oh my god I spent so much money on Steam and GOG this year so far.

In addition to all the other stuff I've bought already, I also picked up The Last Remnant for 4 bucks and Wasteland-The Original Classic for 3.

Cylotron

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪
15 Year Member
I kept looking each day but ended up not buying anything. :(

NeoSneth

20 Year Member
I kept looking each day but ended up not buying anything. :(

You need to keep a wishlist going. I have 50+ games on there.

The front page sales really only cover a fraction of what is discounted. My entire wishlist was slashed, so I was picking up all sorts of games for $2-$5.