Stealthlurker has passed away.

sr20det510

Guerilla Warrior
Heartfelt thoughts to stealthlurker's family and friends during this difficult time. May you rest in peace 🙏

TonK

Least Valuable Player
Cool your tits.

His online persona and perception was different than his real life. For most of us here, even for 10+ years we don't know everyone inperson or their personal life. Only what they share online. The GFM comment wasn't ill will towards the family or SL. No one deserves to die that young.

He was an extremely avid collector and usually bought more than 1 of everything he was interested in and well known for it.

Perhaps your "fuck anybody" statement should be focused on folks that capitalized on NG members deaths in the past? I'm not referring to ppl that bought items off the family cause they needed the money either. Ppl that legitimately fucked over the family.

I also donated anon before you even posted. Done the same for past deceased members and donated hundreds worth of arcade/collected items for a member I knew personally before this forum existed and on here for his family leaving children behind.

I knew him personally. He was very eccentric and had a touch of OCD.

Julius helped me though a lot - Retrogamer, Stealthlurker, another friend and I have been hitting the Switch/PS4 boutique scene pretty hard. Julius sent me a game I didn't have. I'll never open it .

Rep, Jules was a millionaire Boeing aerospace engineer. The go fund me is awareness - not sure why it matters to you.

We all lost a true friend today.

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
Rip and condolences to the family. I posted this in goodbye to the drama but couldn’t remember his name on the forum as he hasn’t posted in a while. Mods, feel free to delete or merge that thread with this.

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
I knew him personally. He was very eccentric and had a touch of OCD.

Julius helped me though a lot - Retrogamer, Stealthlurker, another friend and I have been hitting the Switch/PS4 boutique scene pretty hard. Julius sent me a game I didn't have. I'll never open it .

Rep, Jules was a millionaire Boeing aerospace engineer. The go fund me is awareness - not sure why it matters to you.

We all lost a true friend today.
And you have my condolences. But it really brings up a good topic of discussion. I'm sure his friends will help out the family and perhaps he left instructions as well.

However, I not only wrote my first will at Age 20 in case something happened to me in the military. I also left instructions for my family on what to do with my stuff outside of money and trusted friends for them to contact to help sell things not given to family members. So the money can go to them or anything that doesn't cover me after death.

I think its something hobbyists and collectors should keep in mind. Again, no one deserves to pass this young. However, sudden deaths like this sadly happen. Not only is the family mourning their loss, but they can be overwhelmed with what's left behind and not know or have someone knowledgeable to help them.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
Remember the good old days when only two n-g.com members had died? Some will remember when it was only one. But it's only going to speed up now.

Stealthlurker always seemed like a good dude. Condolences to his family and friends.

TonK

Least Valuable Player
Remember the good old days when only two n-g.com members had died? Some will remember when it was only one. But it's only going to speed up now.

Stealthlurker always seemed like a good dude. Condolences to his family and friends.
I can't believe how we're all still here after so long.

tell you what, most of the people I've met on this site turned out to be lifelong friends who are better than friends I've known my entire life.

Julius was truly special. My last message to him was Monday. And he wasn't active in our group for a few days. So Retrogamer messaged his sister and that's how we found out.

In 12 hours, we were all supposed to log onto NGDevDirect to grab Razion for the Switch.

Julius did a lot of charitable gifting privately - some facebookers who were less fortunate received surprise (expensive) gifts in the mail and he'd want it to remain anonymous.

Over my time back on Facebook (2017-Now) he'd donate to pretty much every charitable cause myself or our inner circle would post about.

To some, he came off as "I have more than you" - but he was totally misunderstood.

Julius loved this hobby with a passion and made people happy when they saw his custom, one of a kind pieces.

I'm really, really going to miss him.

Retrogamer

Troller of Old Men,
20 Year Member

Clint ‘Jigen’ Gorman was my first Internet friend to die.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Damn... and really fook damn...

I liked him a lot...

I will always remember him as Stealth_willy in chat.... and that is how he will always be in my mind...

My condolencses and best wishes to his loved ones....

xROTx

Last edited:

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
Damn, I always admired his dream to turn his awesome collection into a museum... my sincere condolences. Rest in peace, Stealth.

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
Sad to hear, spoke to J numerous times and was always friendly willing to help. Always enjoyed seeing his finds, will be missed. God speed & RIP.

skate323k137

Professional College Dropout
10 Year Member
RIP Julius. I cannot fathom a tragedy like this; sending my condolences to family and friends.

eek

Mature's Make-up Artist
15 Year Member
RIP.

I've always enjoyed his collection posts / pics, and see how meticulous he is with the hobby.

Hot Chocolate

No Longer Yung, No Longer Raoul,
20 Year Member
I was lucky enough to talk to him via text offline via other board members and he was a stand up guy to me in that regard and I’m happy I got that from him.

Rest easy SL

Poison Sama

The Hentai Christ
20 Year Member
What a terrible way to go, especially at such a young age. RIP