StaticX - bought poster from him - NOW RESOLVED!

skate323k137

Professional College Dropout
10 Year Member
I ordered a poster from StaticX within the last few months, USPS dicked it around for a long time and sent it back to him. He re-posted it to me and it arrived fine.

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
yeah he mentioned his ex forced him to get rid of 3 email accounts and seems NG was one of these. I dont understand women anymore :(

Well how exactly do you get rid of an email account? It doesn't go anywhere.

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
Well how exactly do you get rid of an email account? It doesn't go anywhere.

I know A LOT of couples who share email accounts. It's weird, but happens. It is absolutely something (crazy) that is negotiated in divorces. It sounds like she won the email accounts.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
I know A LOT of couples who share email accounts. It's weird, but happens. It is absolutely something (crazy) that is negotiated in divorces. It sounds like she won the email accounts.

That's rough man...

I hope StaticX is ok... I'm so glad I was busy on Monday before I read the latest posts...

...Pouring misery on misery is not what I wanna achieve:(

xROTx

PS. SOMEONE tell numbnuts StaticX to contact me... geez...

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member

I have a joint bank account with an ex from a decade ago. I've tried to close it down on a number of occasions and they've always told me the same thing - she needs to come in and sign the paperwork for it to be officially closed. After we broke up she moved almost immediately over to Australia (I have that kind of affect on women) so it's never going to happen.

This is of questionable relevance, and of no help at all, to this thread. Some stories are so good though, they just need the telling.

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member

People do that? My wife and I can barely share a Netflix account. I keep adding two many war documentaries

mjmjr25

10 Year Member
The next time you get a mass email from school or church or something and you can see all the other recipients...read through them. You'll be surprised how many are something akin to: bobandsallybacon@gmail, jim_shelbyDavis@yahoo, etc

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
StaticX will come back, just give him time, sucks that you're out of your money but it seems like you really don't have any other choice, OP.

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
People do that? My wife and I can barely share a Netflix account. I keep adding two many war documentaries

You can have separate watch lists on the same account, now.

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
I think they meant the email address that is associated with his NG account (which is where he gets PM notifications).

todosnk

Crossed Swords Squire
10 Year Member
Contacting him via facebook did the trick ! :)
He resent the package, as apparently they delivered it back to him by some reason.
I just received it yesterday, including two free posters for the delay!
Problem solved! :)

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
Contacting him via facebook did the trick ! :)
He resent the package, as apparently they delivered it back to him by some reason.
I just received it yesterday, including two free posters for the delay!
Problem solved! :)

That's oddly what happened to me as well with my purchase with him a while back. It makes me raise an eyebrow, but it could also be that his post office just sucks. Same result as well in that I received the package with a long delay after it was sent again, but also with some bonuses inside. He had good communication during the whole process, so I wasn't all that concerned.

I'm glad your issue got resolved, and I hope everything is going okay over in his neck of the woods.

mjmjr25

10 Year Member
There are some sorting centers or local branches that are super aggressive on this stuff. My local PO will not deliver items with insufficient postage - it'll get sent back. They also won't take stuff from me if the postage is under at all. They tape measure every single package, they weigh it multiple times, i've had packages come up 8lb 0oz, they'll adjust it and calculate it again, "oops, this at the 7-8lb rate, that's only good to 8lb 0oz, it's 8lb 1oz, you need the 8-9lb rate." What's terrible is they won't let me pay the difference there because, "I have no idea what you paid online, you got a discount, you'll need to cancel this label and do a new one." It's a major hassle. I now go to a PO 15 mins down the road - that dude takes anything close.

tl;dr - he likely has a stickler PO that returns everything if there is anything miscalculated on the weight or package dimensions.

StaticX

The b00bs., Z'OMG The B00BS!,
15 Year Member
Hey guys, my ex was kind enough to let me get somethings and I was able to log onto my old email on my old iPad and restart a new password.

But, I wanted to apologize for the issues and I'm so sorry for the trouble. But I'm back k and have taken photos of my info. Again guys in so sorry. Totally my fault.

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
I've really missed you, with all the teasing and the bouncing.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Hey guys, my ex was kind enough to let me get somethings and I was able to log onto my old email on my old iPad and restart a new password.

But, I wanted to apologize for the issues and I'm so sorry for the trouble. But I'm back k and have taken photos of my info. Again guys in so sorry. Totally my fault.

Nice to see you back man...

...You should have just emailed me man... you know I would've sorted it out for you...

xROTx

StaticX

15 Year Member
Thanks rot, I should of just hit you up, totally my fault. But thank you for the concern sir :) And stevenk I forgot all about my sig. And the titties.

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
Speaking of X where is ReplicaX these days?

StaticX

15 Year Member
WB dude. Hope things are evening out for you.

My divorce is final and I didn't get to keep much. But the nerd things I love. Bitch tried taking my aes collection. Grateful I was able to keep that. But other then that. Life is better bro thank you for asking :)