SSVS jap cart=$495 at the Neo Store??

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
lol, damn that sucks.

edit*
well the US cart is still within reason.
theres 3 Jap carts left, perhaps this is why.

Last edited:

Insaneclown

ICP Suxorz
Holy fuck...thats just crazy. :eek:

I wonder what the last SSVS jpn aes cart remaining will sell for. I hope not $999.99. :lol:

redrum666

Mai's Apprentice
but wane you click on the neo store the front page the top right sez

In stock, original version:
Samurai Shodown V Special
English or Japanese AES $359

:spock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

KOF RUGAL B.

Krauser's Henchman
Here we go again......i wonder what the price for a us version will go up after they are all sold out....OMGGGG teh rareeee

Curt

apostate
What about the supposed "Fixed" carts.

Did shawn still send some of his stock back to SNKP in Japan?

Or did that all fall through, after Razoola got the Unibios 2.0 to unlock the Fatalaties???

In any case, i'm glad I have my JP copy.

Kiel

All About Shooters Mod., If you fuck with me, I'll
20 Year Member
I really wish I didn't sell mine now. :(

Curt

apostate
Spike said:
I really wish I didn't sell mine now. :(

Doh, man.... Just "Doh!"

:crying: :oh_no: :(

simpsons-homer---doh---popart-4003143.jpg

Force

Zantetsu's Blade Sharpener
20 Year Member
I think all retail stores should just jack up the price of new items it's running low on. How awesome would it be to go get the last copy of gradius V, only to bring it to the counter and have it scan for $90.

Matt

Shito

King of Typists,
20 Year Member
Fixed carts = worthless fucked-up shit

same is happening in Japan, brand new SSZS original carts sell for the DOUBLE of the original retail price.

Fixed version down and down, even below the haòf-price mark.

Just as forseen, I say.

Amano Jacu

Charles Barkley
Fuck the AES and its insane prices, all I care is about the price of the MVS kit. Any sign of it going down?

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
I'm thinking many of the English carts did'nt make the trip back for repairs.
Oh how fortunate most English fans are that SNKP does'nt give a rat's ass about them eh?
I've experienced the the uni-bios unlock and this game is NASTY..generic fatalities all the time,every time :buttrock:
My blade is no longer dull!! No Sankuro though :crying:
Why did'nt he replace Gaoh-X? :very_ang:
-BB

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
BTW, it appears that SNKP has succeeded in making SSV and SSVS different enough to warrant purchasing and keeping both because I've been scanning for a 'used' SSV and have'nt seen too many in recirculation.
-BB

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
What did you guys expect? It sure as hell wasn't going to get cheaper.

I still want an unfixed jp. version :mad:

T_Smallz

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
Amano Jacu said:
Fuck the AES and its insane prices, all I care is about the price of the MVS kit. Any sign of it going down?

I don't think so. I think I bought my kit just in time...

TonK

Least Valuable Player
My Xbox will have that game for free soon...

$495 in my pocket!

finngamer

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
Shito said:
Fixed carts = worthless fucked-up shit

So has it been confirmed, that the UniBIOS can't bring back full fatalities on fixed carts?

And why isn't my unfixed US cart rising in value? :crying:

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
This is really lame. Shawn's not known for this low low prices to begin with. But, this does happen. Hell, Arcade Shock does the same thing. When it gets low, the price rises. Pretty dumb. What Matt said really made me think about Gradius V. Good point, and yeah, I'd be pissed if that's what happened everywhere else. But, to a degree it's understandable, as Shawn knows some of us are loaded and WILL buy it. Doesn't make it right, but Shawn knows that he'l get the money for it. Hmmm.

AES... pfft. MVS all the way. Hell, people are even price gouging on the MVS one now, too.

Spike

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
SSVSP isnt even worth 200$ in neo funds.
The additions are useless, and as far as im concerned, move wise they went lax on Mizuki. Its still just Shizumaru vs 'teh world', and even then theres little to salvage. I've seen enough Zankuro.
If you could get ssv over ssvsp for ten dollars less, IMO it would make no difference.

The gameplay gets to a level where it becomes a poke fest, and if you are a shizu player, you are pretty much set. Its fun for kicks, but serious matches are rare because it seems nobody cares to learn. SSV was a masterwork in using this simple gameplay, by having the ability to cancel so many things. Like my Suiva thread I wrote late last year, thats what made me come back to it.
SSVSP is a collectors piece as far as im concerned in this aspect. Sure you get the bosses and all, but they are just gonna sit while people use the godly tiers in this, instead of stupid zankuro and his missing sC only to have him get teh pwned.

Its not different enough from SSV to warrent a purchase. I would have liked to see cham cham, earthquake, gen-an and sieger to return. These characters people care much more about then stupid Mizuki to begin with. This is never taken into account, and I think the fans were supremely ignored for this release.
Cause SNKP is not SNK and is lazy as hell.

I myself could toss a few poorly animated bg's together and rip characters from older games ad nauseum, why is it okay for Playmore to do this? Then if thats not bad enough, censor the only new content right out of the fucking game itself, then you gotta send it back or comission razoola to do a bios to recover the retarded change.

There is to much hastle involved with this release.

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
Lord Wolfgang Krauser said:
SSVSP isnt even worth 200$ in neo funds.
(tons of great points snipped for space reasons)
There is to much hastle involved with this release.

AMEN! I agree 100%. I haven't played SSVS, and really how could I, but SSV was just fine, I thought. SSVS will always be a collector's item on both MVS and AES. If you're lucky enough to have one on MVS, don't play it. It's going to be worth huge money in the future, I think. Also, because so many people will never get to play this, everyone's going to say it's the best one out, and who can argue. Nobody will know any better.

SS2 and SSV are all I need for SS. Screw V special. I wish I could have bought it, still, but it's not worth this much trouble.

Spike

finngamer

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
Spike Spiegel said:
Also, because so many people will never get to play this, everyone's going to say it's the best one out, and who can argue. Nobody will know any better.

SS2 and SSV are all I need for SS. Screw V special.

You can keep saying this to yourself, but it doesn't change the fact that SSVS IS the best SS. And no, I'm not just saying that because "many people will never get to play it".