SSVS AES fix info. FULL FATALITIES, SOUNDS FIXED. UniBios v2.0 now released.

Razoola

Divine Hand of the UniBIOS,
Staff member
20 Year Member
All the info on the current release of the universe bios can be found here www.universebios.com (or the url lithy gave).

I will shortly be making a couple of videos showing SSVS AES and FATALS and the latest UNIBIOS build beta.

Raz

omnedon

Astra Superstar
A quick heads up to the newbies to the idea of having their systems modded: The current release of the Uni BIOS 1.3, DOES NOT have the SSVS fatality functionality. It's a beta from Raz that does, and he has not released it yet. Raz has a great upgrade/reprogram deal for owners of earlier versions. Nevertheless. getting modded NOW with uni 1.3 will not get you SSVS fatalities.

When Raz calls 1.4 ready for primetime, then we'll be good to go for SSVS. I just wanted to make sure everyone understood the current status.

thegreathopper

NAM-75 Vet
20 Year Member
Well done Raz

Top man Raz I just got in from work and turned on my pc to see if you had received my aes and you had already unlocked fatalities....you are the man Raz........... :) :) :) :)

Verbatum

Rugal's Panther
Another quick question:

Do you know if we will be able to play in AES mode and still have the Fatalities?

Thanks!

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
Verbatum said:
Another quick question:

Do you know if we will be able to play in AES mode and still have the Fatalities?

Thanks!

In one of his earlier posts, Raz said that he was doing fatalities in the practice mode (which probably isn't in MVS). With that in mind, I'd guess that the answer to your question is YES. :)

Kiel

All About Shooters Mod., If you fuck with me, I'll
20 Year Member
I've been away for a few days and I come back to great news. :D

Spike said:
I've been away for a few days and I come back to great news. :D

From your perspective that must be fucking something huh? Its like, how often does good news happen around here anyway? :D

Verythrax

OWES ROT MONEY!
Someone please tell me the model of the chip that I need to burn the unibios into, and the number of the legs/contacts. I want to check if the place in my town that burn eproms supports that model - and if they have female sockets to it ;)

tbogard99

New Challenger
I feel sorry for the people that have already sent their carts back to Shawn for reprogramming and are now reading this. I'm sure some won't care but others are going to be kicking themselves.

Razoola

Staff member
20 Year Member
Verbatum said:
Another quick question:

Thanks!

Yes you can.

Raz

Razoola

Staff member
20 Year Member
Last edited:

Kiel

All About Shooters Mod., If you fuck with me, I'll
20 Year Member
Electroman said:
From your perspective that must be fucking something huh? Its like, how often does good news happen around here anyway? :D

Yeah no kidding. Its been like 8 days or something.

....is this even the same place...?

NeoTurfMasta

DANCE DANCE KARNOV!,
20 Year Member

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
This is quite interesting .... I wonder if Shawn is considering not sending the rest of his remaining stock back to SNKP? I know I would be.

Razoola

Staff member
20 Year Member
NeoTurfMasta said:
The change tune feature is a GREAT idea!

Yup, I just used that as an example. You can do lots more with it if you know the address to patch too, things like changing characters between levels, choosing hidden characters that arnt in the cheat database and so on.

Raz

Verythrax

OWES ROT MONEY!
galfordo said:
This is quite interesting .... I wonder if Shawn is considering not sending the rest of his remaining stock back to SNKP? I know I would be.

Without a definite position about the sound bug, I really doubt it.

But I think he will save some unfixed carts to sell after aug 18th.

NeoGeo Hunter

Fio's Quartermaster
:multi_co: thanks raz, I think you should become the new CEO for the SNKP, because of your genius intellegent soon I can finally enjoyed the fullest fatalities SSVS has to offer. I'm happy for you and because of your new uni-bios we neo-geo fans still has hope,way you go raz. BTW forget about them SNKP, who's has forgotten how to please its fans. :multi_co:

Amano Jacu

Charles Barkley
Verythrax said:
Someone please tell me the model of the chip that I need to burn the unibios into, and the number of the legs/contacts. I want to check if the place in my town that burn eproms supports that model - and if they have female sockets to it ;)

27C1024, 40 pins.

Raz, I guess that when you actually have TEH ROMZ, there is a better chance that the sound bug problem can be solved.

Verythrax

OWES ROT MONEY!
Amano Jacu said:
27C1024, 40 pins.

Raz, I guess that when you actually have TEH ROMZ, there is a better chance that the sound bug problem can be solved.