SS0S DUMPED

syringe

Banned
Joined
Nov 17, 2003
Posts
5,467
BeefJerky said:
Read between the lines

LINES
NO YOU WEREN'T
LINES


What you should of done:

------------------
NO YOU WEREN'T
------------------

It would of sucked less.
 

Stephane

Boss Hogg,
Joined
Dec 2, 2001
Posts
4,160
war-room.gif


+1
 

ToeJam

Marked Wolf
Joined
Aug 31, 2003
Posts
225
Fuchikoma said:
6 pages for a rom that isn't even public... :tickled: By now you should know the first month only teh l33t have it and will post a bunch of annoying screenshots.

Which is why everyone should realize, that Razoola has to already have the rom if this is so. :)

There is no need to beg for rom to send to raz, I'm sure he's got it or could get it if he needs to.

We just have to wait the month, liek everything else.
 

omnedon

Astra Superstar
Joined
Feb 17, 2004
Posts
654
Raz DOES NOT have the rom yet, and would like to take a look at it.

:eye:

Someone want to do the community a favour?
 

Benimaru

King's Dry Cleaner
Joined
Jun 27, 2002
Posts
398
why would they wanna dump such a failure of a game. What a bunch of retards
 

Ralf501

Crossed Swords Squire
Joined
Apr 26, 2004
Posts
193
omnedon said:
Raz DOES NOT have the rom yet, and would like to take a look at it.

:eye:

Someone want to do the community a favour?

I've offered to donate $$ to help purchase an MVS or AES to send to Razoola but I need others to contribute as well. What else can we do?
 

Shito

King of Typists,
20 Year Member
Joined
Jan 4, 2002
Posts
9,290
Ralf501 said:
I've offered to donate $$ to help purchase an MVS or AES to send to Razoola but I need others to contribute as well. What else can we do?

My paypal account is ready.
 

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
Joined
Dec 14, 2001
Posts
7,774
Ralf501 said:
I've offered to donate $$ to help purchase an MVS or AES to send to Razoola but I need others to contribute as well. What else can we do?
EMS RAZ your cart. I'll pay the shipping cost to him.
I applaud Shawn's efforts but
I have a feeling that this recall is going to be a disaster,nothing more than an EPROM neutering.. At least we can give Razoola the opportunity to see if he can beat the lockout before all the carts are returned to slaughter...
I could either put 100.00 toward a different copy or pay the EMS shipping for your cart to be sent to RAZ.I thought this matter was being handled already..
MINTY fresh carts being sent back to SNKP for contamination just does'nt sit right with me..
I really don't trust this recall.. START A NEW THREAD so we can get the ROMS to RAZ before this 18th deadline!! I figure we ship it out by the 5th,he receives it by the 9th. That would give him plenty of time to search through.
I'm dead serious here!!
-BB
EDIT
This is an open ofer for anybody wishing to send RAZ their NGH cart before the deadline. I will cover the EMS shipping cost to him.
He has the potential of doing a better job than SNKP with only the scrifice of one cartridge!!
PM ME.
-BB
 
Last edited:

Ralf501

Crossed Swords Squire
Joined
Apr 26, 2004
Posts
193
BIG BEAR said:
EMS RAZ your cart. I'll pay the shipping cost to him.
I applaud Shawn's efforts but
I have a feeling that this recall is going to be a disaster,nothing more than an EPROM neutering.. At least we can give Razoola the opportunity to see if he can beat the lockout before all the carts are returned to slaughter...
I could either put 100.00 toward a different copy or pay the EMS shipping for your cart to be sent to RAZ.I thought this matter was being handled already..
MINTY fresh carts being sent back to SNKP for contamination just does'nt sit right with me..
I really don't trust this recall.. START A NEW THREAD so we can get the ROMS to RAZ before this 18th deadline!! I figure we ship it out by the 5th,he receives it by the 9th. That would give him plenty of time to search through.
I'm dead serious here!!
-BB

I'm also willing to donate $100 for the cart. Will Shawn sell us an unfixed copy?
I'm pretty new here so I would like to know who to trust to manage the donations and order Raz a copy of the game. We'll then start the thread.
 

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
Joined
Dec 14, 2001
Posts
7,774
That's 200.00 towards the purchase of an UNFIXED CART thus far!!!
I can handle this....theft or deceit is not an option with me...
We have 200.00 or I will pay EMS shipping for anybody willing to ship RAZ their cart!! The faster we get this resiolved,the better.
-BB
EDIT
I seen someone selling an used copy in the selling forums for like 320.00 shipped I believe BUT I believe payment was to be made via snail mail. We need a PayPal participant. I'm looking at this game being shipped to Raz by the 5th so that he can receive it in plenty of time before teh recall..
200.00 is on the table or a free EMS shiping??
Will anybody else willing to join or help out?
PM ME if you wish to remain anonymous
-BB
 
Last edited:

Ralf501

Crossed Swords Squire
Joined
Apr 26, 2004
Posts
193
BIG BEAR said:
That's 200.00 towards the purchase of an UNFIXED CART thus far!!!
I can handle this....theft or deceit is not an option with me...
We have 200.00 or I will pay EMS shipping for anybody willing to ship RAZ their cart!! The faster we get this resiolved,the better.
-BB
EDIT
I seen someone selling an used copy in the selling forums for like 320.00 shipped I believe BUT I believe payment was to be made via snail mail. We need a PayPal participant. I'm looking at this game being shipped to Raz by the 5th so that he can receive it in plenty of time before teh recall..
200.00 is on the table or a free EMS shiping??
Will anybody else willing to join or help out?
PM ME if you wish to remain anonymous
-BB

i've just asked Shawn if he is willing to still sell one of the "unfixed" versions. Hopefully it won't be a problem unless the Recall forbids the sale.
 

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
Joined
Dec 14, 2001
Posts
7,774
Ralf501 said:
i've just asked Shawn if he is willing to still sell one of the "unfixed" versions. Hopefully it won't be a problem unless the Recall forbids the sale.
If their is any forbidding going on ,this would lead one to believe the lockout can be defeated.
Anyway, we have 300.00 USD on the table!
RALF501 100.00
BIG BEAR 100.00
ANONYMOUS 100.00

We have 300.00 in commitment.
We need like 100.00 more.
Anybody?? This is a good cause..
This cart will be returned I'm sure when RAZ gets done so those who help now will get a partial refund..not sure how much but I'm sure we can work something out where any donater's get back some of their money for the sacrifice.
-BB
 

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
Joined
Dec 14, 2001
Posts
7,774
We may not need anymore participants.
Three may be enough. I am waiting to read back from a member that was selling the game so this will get done one way or the other.
-BB
 

Ralf501

Crossed Swords Squire
Joined
Apr 26, 2004
Posts
193
BIG BEAR said:
If their is any forbidding going on ,this would lead one to believe the lockout can be defeated.
Anyway, we have 300.00 USD on the table!
RALF501 100.00
BIG BEAR 100.00
ANONYMOUS 100.00

We have 300.00 in commitment.
We need like 100.00 more.
Anybody?? This is a good cause..
This cart will be returned I'm sure when RAZ gets done so those who help now will get a partial refund..not sure how much but I'm sure we can work something out where any donater's get back some of their money for the sacrifice.
-BB

Who's the anonymous person? I wasn't even expecting a refund when this is all done, but that's cool. How is that going to work out. Sell the copy on eBay or on this forum?
 
Top