Spidey Pin

J69

Hardened Shock Trooper
Just traded up from my Twilight Zone to this. Only 3 years old and the first 'new' pin I've owned. My aim is to trade my way through all of the high end pins and at the end keep the one I've enjoyed the most. At the minute that's probably The Addams Family. Although when I played Medieval Madness in Vegas I loved it. Shame its rare and expensive as shit though!

P8283957.jpg

P8283958.jpg

P8283966.jpg

Cavalry

INfintido Innuendo?,
I saw this thread before going to the movies today. When I got there guess what I saw... The exact same Spider-man pinball machine. It's pretty fun. congrats on owning it.

SSS

neo retired
I wouldn't consider that a trade up. Spiderman is fun and all, but kind of shallow, especially compared to TZ. If you had to get a stern I'd go with simpsons (I own, plenty of rules, maybe more so than TZ) or lord of the rings.

Last edited:

TrAb

Crazed MVS Addict
I own terminator 2 pin, i would love to get a twilight zone, adams family, and i think i would be done.

mr_b

Windjammers Wonder
10 Year Member
Congrats on the new pin.

That is one of Stern's better pins. Its in my top 5, but behind Lord of the Rings and Pirates. Alot of people don't like Pirates but you have to be on your shots to have good games. It punishes missed shots serverly.

chris1

POCKETBIKE NUT,
Excellent..

Congrats on the new pin...Looks Sweet

FrizzleFried

Mr. Big's Thug
Nice Spidey but that wasn't a trade "up"...

... depending on the condition of each cab you're looking at a straight swap at best (if you traded a slightly wore TZ for a pristine Spidey).

Don't get me wrong, Spidey is a fun game, but it's no Twilight Zone (IMHO).

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Very nice...

I have only played the black version with the shaker motor.

TrAb

Crazed MVS Addict
Yeah that was a crazy trade unless the twilight zone had all its guts removed. Really spidey isnt as good a game.

J69

Hardened Shock Trooper
Yeah that was a crazy trade unless the twilight zone had all its guts removed. Really spidey isnt as good a game.

Not in the UK

TZ goes for around £1500, SM for £2k+

yzrider926

Edo Express Delivery Guy
I'd say as far as value it was probably a trade up or even, depending on condition and such. A routed Spidey will still sell for $3k+ over here, while a HUO will sell for closer to $3.8k - $4k. TZ's pricing can be all over the place based on condition, I usually see them for $2.5k to $3.5k, sometimes more if their immaculate or have been restored by a known professional restorer.

I haven't played enough of TZ to compare the 2 honestly, I do own a Spidey myself and like it. It's not very deep, but I own 2 deep games already, TSPP and LOTR. I would love to put some serious time on a TZ and really learn it's rule set, as I feel you need to understand what your doing to really enjoy a particular pinball machine. Have fun with Spidey should be easy to sell if you don't get into it, of course I don't know how the pin market is over in the UK.

Oh yeah, if it doesn't already have a shaker motor, you should consider getting one and installing it. I feel it adds a bit to the game.

Last edited: