SPIDERMAN 3!!!!! (who cares?)

Mark of the Wolves

mullet bullet
Sandman, Green Goblin II, Eddie Brock/Venom, Gwen Stacy, and the Black Costume. It's like the ultimate Spider-Man movie. I can't wait to see it.

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
I am super excited to watch this!!! We're going to the midnight show tomorrow, in fact.

NeoDragoN

custom rank,
20 Year Member
Yes very excited about this one! Going to see it on the 15th after the rush has gone....

aria

Former Moderator
Mark of the Wolves said:
Sandman, Green Goblin II, Eddie Brock/Venom, Gwen Stacy, and the Black Costume. It's like the ultimate Spider-Man movie. I can't wait to see it.

Well, they sure tried to fit a lot in Batman & Robin and Xmen 3...

OmegaSaber

Beast Buster
Bobak said:
Well, they sure tried to fit a lot in Batman & Robin and Xmen 3...

This movie's also nearly an hour longer than X3. Anyway, I'm looking forward to it, bought my tickets online Monday to see it in Imax on Friday. The new Goblin looks lame, but Sandman looks incredible, and the Venom clips look interesting. I'd be great if they made him the "I'm going to eat your brains" Venom, but I doubt it.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
OmegaSaber said:
This movie's also nearly an hour longer than X3. Anyway, I'm looking forward to it, bought my tickets online Monday to see it in Imax on Friday. The new Goblin looks lame, but Sandman looks incredible, and the Venom clips look interesting. I'd be great if they made him the "I'm going to eat your brains" Venom, but I doubt it.

dude, give the alien suit more time to take over Brock's mind..

Pocketgamer

Ukyo's Doctor
15 Year Member
Yep, I can't wait to see Spidey back in action. The sandman is awright but I look forward to the development of Venom. If there is any villain that is a worthy opponent to take on spiderman then let it be venom.:glee: Plus spiderman vs the goblin, Sandman and possibly venom sure get my vote, I hope this movie doesn't disappoint.

Shawn Carr2o

6200|!!|Drillslug Driver
Gwen Stacy was suppose to fall of the bridge in the first film and also Venom in the third film is to skinny and Eddie Brock was bigger. :spock:

showdownfan666

Baseball Star Hitter
The 2nd on was awful so I'll pass on this. The funny thing is I remember when I saw the first one I thought it was a great movie then when I saw it later on I couldn't beleive I liked it. I can't beleive Sam Raimi made these he used to make good movies:oh_no:

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
I look forward to the conflict between former friends most of all, everything else is just icing.

I'm also not reading any reviews or watching any trailers -- you know, the best way going into a movie.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I know I'm going to see it, but not opening weekend. I refuse to.

OmegaSaber

Beast Buster
wasabi said:
dude, give the alien suit more time to take over Brock's mind..

I know, I know. I'm getting ahead of myself. Hopefully if they plan to flesh out Venom through various films (which they should, at least another one anyway) it'll be the same cast. I could see them milking the whole Venom thing and even using Carnage in the next one too. But again, getting ahead of myself.

I'm sure I'll be disappointed in parts, but as long as we get the minimum of Aunt May I'll be happy.

Last edited:

Kim Kaphwan

Member,
20 Year Member
If Mary Jane bites it instead of Gwen Stacy, I might consider liking the movie franchise more.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
I liked the first two movies, but somehow I can't seem to work up enough interest to go see this in the theater.

Asmoday

Baseball Star Hitter
It will doubtlessly be the summer blockbuster. We shall see if it recoupes its half billion dollar budget with room for profit. Personally, I dislike Tobey and Kirsten as actors so I couldn't care less. I will see this one much the same as the previous 2; on a DVR recording from HBO, mostly at 2x speed to avoid bearing witness to terrible acting.

Ruell

, I FORGOT MY SECRET SANTA OBLIGATION. FUCK ME, RI
Another Spiderman movie.. hmmm.. lots and lots of villains. I guess the more the merrier. I'll probably catch the midnight matinee and spoil it for everyone at work in the morning

Last edited:

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
I wonder how New Yorkers will stand up for Spidey again in this post-9/11 world.

haha, I said post-9/11 for like the first time.

genjiglove

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
I'm seeing it tomorrow night.

Anyone who doesn't want to see Venom is a communist.

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
Someone refresh my memory...

Wasn't Eddie Brock supposed to be this buff boffo...like the antithesis of Parker...

Why is that sniveling faggot from that 70s show playing him?? You need a brash looking asshole thats at least one foot taller and 40 pounds heavier than this queeb.

Thats what most comics are about: blank, ordinary heroes to project yourself onto and identify with, and villians that you secrety aspire to be...

Fack this racket. I probably won't even pirate this.

oldschool

Cock Killer with Ice D,
Sp0o/\/?! said:
Wasn't Eddie Brock supposed to be this buff boffo...like the antithesis of Parker...

Why is that sniveling faggot from that 70s show playing him?? You need a brash looking asshole thats at least one foot taller and 40 pounds heavier than this queeb.

Thats what most comics are about: blank, ordinary heroes to project yourself onto and identify with, and villians that you secrety aspire to be...

Fack this racket. I probably won't even pirate this.
Haha.

I watched the newest trailer a few weeks back and I was saying to myself they couldn't have cast the dude from That '70s Show, as much as I enjoy his work as an actor, I don't think he'd play the part that good. We'll see.

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
Bobak said:
Or doesn't follow comics.

Or is a Bobak.

If they were going to get rid of Mary Jane, they should introduce the Spot and the King Pin and follow that gay story line.

The Spot is too gay, but I love the bastard.