Southeast PA, November 22, 2014

daskrabs

Ace Ghost Pilot
10 Year Member
@Stefan: I'm down for a NTM tournament. PM sent about CPS2.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
I might make it. Any interest in a Battle Flipshot battle?

I've got the rig for 4p PGM/2 if anyone is interested in co-oping up thru any of the beat'em ups.

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
(Stefan please don't kill me)

Jon

Last edited:

daskrabs

Ace Ghost Pilot
10 Year Member
I might make it. Any interest in a Battle Flipshot battle?

I've got the rig for 4p PGM/2 if anyone is interested in co-oping up thru any of the beat'em ups.

Got Demon Front? I'd play the hell out of that.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Yeah man. I might just make an executive decision on the 4p game, and go OL 2, on PGM2.

How many JAMMA cabs &/or superguns are at this shindig? We need (2) 2L 4B machines to get the 4p fun going.

indierocklocks

Geese's Thug
Items that I can bring that people may want to play:

Vampire Savior
SSF2X
(I only have one A board though)
CPS3 Darksoft Setup
Mach Breakers
Flash carts for NES,SNES,Genesis

Let me know if any of that sounds good^^^

Edits if I think of anything else. I do have a few 14" PVMS as well if we need them.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Items that I can bring that people may want to play:

Vampire Savior
SSF2X
(I only have one A board though)
CPS3 Darksoft Setup
Mach Breakers
Flash carts for NES,SNES,Genesis

Let me know if any of that sounds good^^^

Edits if I think of anything else. I do have a few 14" PVMS as well if we need them.

Mach Breakers for sure; would you happen to have SF EX 2 +? ^_^

Phoenix Down

Flagstaff Up,
20 Year Member
Wow, so this is what I get for not checking the forums more often, fortunately Stefan gave me the heads up on this one.

I should be able to make it but I'll be able to confirm early next week.

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
I should be there. My self-imposed forum hiatus wraps up about 5 days before that.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
I'm a lock.
73c60af35e652aa5067560e0818e3cf5.jpg

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
I'm debating whether or not to talk about possibly getting a few days off from work...as opposed to a full week's vacation. Too many people are coming that I haven't seen in years.

50/50 now.

Jon

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Peer pressure!! Would love to see you Jon; however, I understand if you can't make it.

You've definitely been to PA more than I've been to OH...it's rad of you to even entertain the idea of a drive.

16-bit

Angel's Love Slave
20 Year Member
I'm debating whether or not to talk about possibly getting a few days off from work...as opposed to a full week's vacation. Too many people are coming that I haven't seen in years.

50/50 now.

Jon

YES!

housethemous

New Challenger
I'm from the west side of the state, but if the weather cooperates I could possibly make the trek.

jt4mtb

Crazed MVS Addict
10 Year Member
About 2.5 weeks to go. I'm certainly looking forward to this as always. Itching to really play MotW, Last Blade 2, and some other random stuff.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
I'll be there for the early shift, 2pm-6pm. I have MonoTekETeA's going away party after that.

How many cabs and superguns are going to be on hand? Will there be a PVM?

If there is interest in 4 player PGM/2? If so, we need 2 cabs or 2 guns or 1 cab & 1 gun, to make it work.

indierocklocks

Geese's Thug
What games are 4p for PGM? I'm guessing KoV? Last year there were quite a few PVM's and Superguns. I have a 14" PVM I could bring, just let me know if it's needed as that's definitely not something I want to haul unless it's going to be used.

Same deal as last year--I also have a few I could sell for cheap if anyone wants one, PM me for more info.

I also have a few (2 or 3 I think) PortaBrace 14" PVM bags if you guys are interested in a bag for a monitor...I would give them to anyone for free. They are pretty well used, but honestly make storing and carrying the beasts SO much easier. Again, PM me.

I'll be there for the early shift, 2pm-6pm. I have MonoTekETeA's going away party after that.

If there is interest in 4 player PGM/2? If so, we need 2 cabs or 2 guns or 1 cab & 1 gun, to make it work.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
I'm going to bring a PGM2 w/ Oriental Legend 2, for the 4p. The Knights of Valor 2 & 3 might make the trip too-they are all 4p.

I'm good for a 14"er, and a bag...oh, and a monitor too-lol.

daskrabs

Ace Ghost Pilot
10 Year Member

I'm interested in 4-player, but have no SGs to offer. I know that folks attending have the gear to make this happen, but I'll stop short of offering up someone else's shit. I do have PVMs, but since I know you all do as well, I'd rather leave mine at home this year. I'll bring MPE. Any interest in Shock Troopers? WC ain't got. How about a SSFIIX tournament? Me and others have boards. Just need some SGs or wiring for the Blast. If you wanna play the DC version (or any other DC fighter/shooter for that matter), I'll offer that and 2 Agetec Sanwa sticks.

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
If I can make the trip, I can definitely bring the Raijin Sigma again. I may leave the boards behind, though.

Jon

Coleridge

Pleasure Goal
I doubt I have much that you guys don't, but I have the STV multiboard from Darksoft. I could bring that if someone wants to check it out. Also, WC it would be nice to play some Tetris.... :)

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
I have a ton of CPS2 stuff I may bring and a lot of PCBs.

I also may want to unload one of my cabs ahead of Christmas shopping, so I may bring one if anyone is interested in buying.

ALSO, if anyone has Rodotron 666b (or compatible) chassis... or a 29 inch monitor they'd like to part with, I'll work a deal with you for it.