Gear List:

PGM 2 + Games/cards/card readers

Bnc/SCART cable

Supergun

Neo kidney stick
Neo pad
Modded PS pad

Asura Buster (if anyone shows interest)

Both tate Macross PCBs (if anyone shows interest)

Jackie Chan: Kung Fu Master

A nicely stocked trade box

JAckie CHan!!! Consider interest shown from me for the games in question... Vasara 2 is tate too...and I have a Wyvern Wings so perhaps we can have a PVM on it's side for them tate shmups.

ArmoredGecko

Quiz Detective
I feel bad because have no arcade stuff of my own I can bring (though if you want me to bring some non-ng console games I could help out, but seriously who wants that?). I can bring whatever Zapperkhan let's me bring of his stuff though. Is there anything I could bring like drinks or snacks or something so I can pretend like I'm contributing?

daskrabs

Ace Ghost Pilot
10 Year Member
I feel bad because have no arcade stuff of my own I can bring (though if you want me to bring some non-ng console games I could help out, but seriously who wants that?). I can bring whatever Zapperkhan let's me bring of his stuff though. Is there anything I could bring like drinks or snacks or something so I can pretend like I'm contributing?

Don't sweat it. Just show up and have a good time. We're all into different stuff, not just NG. If you want, you can ask WC about drinks/snacks.

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
Don't sweat it. Just show up and have a good time. We're all into different stuff, not just NG. If you want, you can ask WC about drinks/snacks.

Will there be punch and pie?

Coleridge

Pleasure Goal
I can ask my wife to make a pie. And can bring some pumpkin ale. Screw punch.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Somebody bring MOTM for NGPC...I've got 2 pockets, a link cable...and only ONE copy of the game.

Let's versus!

jt4mtb

Crazed MVS Addict
10 Year Member
Hype for tomorrow! As I said before, I'm largely itching for MotW, LB2, and SSFIIT/2X

@indie: you can leave VSav and ST at home, as I'll have them w/ me.

Other than that, I'll have with me:

my full supergun setup
D&D Shadow over Mystara
AvP
Rumble Fish 2
Knights of Valour The Seven Spirits
Strider 2

Also, I'll be running the live stream on my twitch channel: http://www.twitch.tv/jt4mtb. I should be streaming action off the 6-slot and whatever happens to be connected to my supergun.

Finally, I know it's not either retro or arcade but anyone interested in the new Smash Bros on Wii U? Just picked it up tonight.

Coleridge

Pleasure Goal
I'll bring my STV board and multicart. I have a couple boards people might care about I can bring if anyone wants. Rival Schools and Beastorizor. In terms of trade stuff, what are you dudes looking for? I have a bunch of things I've lost interest in or have extras of.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
I'll bring my STV board and multicart. I have a couple boards people might care about I can bring if anyone wants. Rival Schools and Beastorizor. In terms of trade stuff, what are you dudes looking for? I have a bunch of things I've lost interest in or have extras of.

I'm bringing a hodge pudge of console & arcade stuff. A couple of naomi carts, some sega cd, PCE, STV carts, and a few MVS carts.

Stefan

Philadelphia Freeman,
20 Year Member
Gear List: Macross PCBs (if anyone shows interest)

If you could bring at least Macross II, I'd certainly appreciate having the chance to play the real deal. I haven't seen one in the wild since the Spring of '98...

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
If you could bring at least Macross II, I'd certainly appreciate having the chance to play the real deal. I haven't seen one in the wild since the Spring of '98...

Sorry to say, I only have Macross I & Macross +.

Phoenix Down

Flagstaff Up,
20 Year Member
Just got back to Northern Virginia, had a great time tonight, whitecastle's place is indeed awesome.

Hope to see some of our guys at MAGfest in a couple months.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Just wanted to say thanks again to wc, for being such a rad host! Fantastic set up, and dat Surge, lol. Totally tops, man.

It was great to see old friends, and make new ones. Good games, fellas.

daskrabs

Ace Ghost Pilot
10 Year Member
Big ups to WC and the rest of the Neo crew. Had a ball. So great to hang with everyone. Wish I coulda stayed all night.

indierocklocks

Geese's Thug
Nice to see everyone again. It was fun meeting new people and playing games I never have. As always Bob killed it as a host, Thanks man. hope to run into you guys again soon.

Let's do this again soon annnnnd I ran out before exchanging contact info with people...if you're relatively local and didn't think I was an annoying fuck (haha), hit me up via PM. If you're not local, glad you made the the trek.

16-bit

Angel's Love Slave
20 Year Member
Huge thanks to Bob (WhiteCastle) for hosting another epic Neo Gathering and Phoenix Down for allowing me to hitch a ride. It was really great to meet fellow neo forum members outside of the stressful (for me) convention environment. I had a blast playing TSS and MDIII with high level players and the SURGE was a great nostalgic touch (thanks again Bob).

I want to additionally thank Daskrabs for bringing the RGB Famicom and to Indierocklocks for bringing Mach Breakers.

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
Got back just now. Not looking forward to going into work tonight but, oh well.

Had a great time. I wish I wasn't forced to sleep through about 4 hours of it but, had a great time nonetheless.

Gimmick! in RGB on the PVM was my highlight of the event. Truly special to see that in person.

Jon