Southeast PA, November 13, 2021

herb

Vice's Love Slave
10 Year Member
Glad I got to finally make it out to one of these meets. It was an awesome time. Thanks a ton to WC for hosting

jeffkun34

Science will find a way!,
20 Year Member
Good times. Mike walked away with another trophy, my left hand actually ached from playing games, and I got to hear majors tell me how he was too drunk to drink my 13.5% beer. That was a quality night. Thanks again to WC for hosting.

Edit: I forgot another quality highlight, Gus asking if he could leave a “snail trail” on the first place trophy after losing in the tourney.

Last edited:

gusmoney

Unsure if You Asked, For a custom Rank, But Hell,
10 Year Member
Edit: I forgot another quality highlight, Gus asking if he could leave a “snail trail” on the first place trophy after losing in the tourney.
lol, I don't even remember that but I wanted that trophy!

daskrabs

Ace Ghost Pilot
10 Year Member
Not sure which one of ya'll requested this at the meetup, but I now have Net City gear in either black or white logos, as well as hats for all previous designs.

EDIT: RB copyright cops took 'em down, sorry.

Last edited:

daskrabs

Ace Ghost Pilot
10 Year Member
I got this near mint MH cab with new monitor for less than what people pay for arcade 1ups.

Crazy.

Will have you all over soon to go 4 player.
Change your name back. VT or GTFO.

Stefan

Philadelphia Freeman,
20 Year Member
Has anyone considered making a few highlight reels of the stream's fighting game footage? Phoenix Down, jeffkun, VT, & Jon were on fire in their respective titles for a good while.

jeffkun34

20 Year Member
I was very much not on fire. Selling my cabs and not actively playing for 16 months made me hella rusty except for SSVSP which is just muscle memory to me at this point. I got schooled in Garou and Vampire Savior.

daskrabs

Ace Ghost Pilot
10 Year Member
I'd be interested to hear some feedback on the gaming side of things. I think it's fair to say that we all enjoy getting together and catching up, but are we playing stuff that people wanna play? What's working and what isn't? I like Jeffkun's tournaments, Indierock's streaming, and WC's abundance of Neo hardware, cabs, and CRTs. If you come to play stuff, what do you wanna play? Just trying to do my part to make the meetup more enjoyable for the crew from a gaming standpoint.

Somewhat related: I recently acquired some TTX3 multi hardware, partially inspired by VT's TTX2 setup this year. It plays all the TTX/2/3/Nesica/RE/ES3 shit really well. As a 15KHz stalwart, I have to say I'm slowly getting drawn into HD coin-op stuff. If it pleases the court, I'll try to make TTX3 happen for next year.

jeffkun34

20 Year Member
Wise fwom your gwave…

Got an announcement for us WC?