Southeast PA, November 13, 2021

white castle

1.21 Gigawatts!, It's hard to get up to 88mph on t
15 Year Member
I'm still curious if White Castle has liquidated his Jaguar collection to fit that Neo 29 he was looking at.

On a serious note, are we wearing masks or, is that optional?

Jon
FTFY, and am also curious.
No Neo 50. They never replied to my messages, so nothing but Jaguar will be played this year.

Masks are optional.

gusmoney

Unsure if You Asked, For a custom Rank, But Hell,
10 Year Member
I am bringing a CPS2 Multi for use/sale/trade along with some MVS carts too.

white castle

15 Year Member
How many copies of street slam are being brought? I have 2 MVS carts and an AES sd thingy.

EvilMike

Guerilla Warrior
20 Year Member
Bringing Kraut Buster, Xeno Crisis and Magical Drop 3. (Don't listen to Jeff. I tried playing on Fightcade and won zero matches. I'm mediocre at best. Even then only on old style Neo sticks)

Phoenix Down

Flagstaff Up,
20 Year Member
Sorry I'm late to the party, but still planning to be there on Saturday.

Any other suggestions on stuff to bring (besides the usual Neo Pocket thunderdome)?

I'm also fully vaccinated with a booster shot if it makes a difference.

Last edited:

jeffkun34

Science will find a way!,
20 Year Member
Fully vaccinated here along with the booster shot in October. I’m good to go. Would prefer no mask but it is up to Bob.

gusmoney

Unsure if You Asked, For a custom Rank, But Hell,
10 Year Member
How many copies of street slam are being brought? I have 2 MVS carts and an AES sd thingy.
How are we doing the tournament in terms of team selection? Everyone just picks what team they want to play with? Can two ppl play with the same team?

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
I brought my Neo SD with me so, there's one more copy of Street Slam.

Jon

white castle

15 Year Member
Fully vaccinated here along with the booster shot in October. I’m good to go. Would prefer no mask but it is up to Bob.
I’m fully vaccinated with a booster as well.
Masks are not required. I will not be wearing a mask.

indierocklocks

Geese's Thug
SUHHHHHHHHP everyone. Sorry for the late reply (as always) but I will be attending. Are we trying to keep the head count down or should I bring a few people and arrive with a posse? I'm rude like that. lololol

As long as WC is cool with it, I'll be streaming the event like I did two years ago. I have a copy of Dunk Dream, as well as a banana cart I can bring as well. I'll bring some trade fare too. I think most of you know what PCBs I have— Is there anything I should bring that you want to see? Third Strike? Mach Breakers? Street Fighter EX2+? Vasara 1 or 2?

Do we need anything else setup wise? I can bring a 14" PVM if needed.

white castle

15 Year Member
SUHHHHHHHHP everyone. Sorry for the late reply (as always) but I will be attending. Are we trying to keep the head count down or should I bring a few people and arrive with a posse? I'm rude like that. lololol

As long as WC is cool with it, I'll be streaming the event like I did two years ago. I have a copy of Dunk Dream, as well as a banana cart I can bring as well. I'll bring some trade fare too. I think most of you know what PCBs I have— Is there anything I should bring that you want to see? Third Strike? Mach Breakers? Street Fighter EX2+? Vasara 1 or 2?

Do we need anything else setup wise? I can bring a 14" PVM if needed.
I’m okay with you bringing the posse.
A PVM would probably get used for something if you bring it.

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
2pm. Should’ve looked at title.

Will try to swing on through in a few hours.

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
Really wish i was gonna be there, please let me know when the streaming starts so i can watch!!

white castle

15 Year Member

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
Glad I could make it out, was good to see some of you after staring at the walls (and your posts) for the last 18+ months.