Southeast PA 11th annual meetup November 16th

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member
Hard to believe we're less than 2 months away. Time to start practicing TSS.

As far as what I'm bringing, I was thinking about changing things up slightly by focusing on Saturn and PS1 shmups in TATE on the JVC. I have legit sticks for each, so they should play pretty nicely. Batsugun, DDP, Garegga, Game Paradise, Gekirindan, Layer Section, etc. Thoughts?

Sounds good to me, I wouldn't mind playing some Layer section I haven't played that in a while, everything else I've played recently except Gekirindan I don't think I've ever played. Gusmoney had a hard on for Game Paradise last time I checked so I'm sure he'll be up for playing that.

Last edited:

jeffkun34

Science will find a way!,
20 Year Member
I suck at it but I’ll throw down at TSS too. I have this years awards ready to go.

white castle

1.21 Gigawatts!, It's hard to get up to 88mph on t
15 Year Member
Date set. More info later.

Starts at 4 pm. I might not be home before then.
Send me a message if you need my address or phone number.

How many copies of TSS are people bringing? I have someone bringing one. If we need more I’ll throw some one time use boots together.

daskrabs

Ace Ghost Pilot
10 Year Member
How many copies of TSS are people bringing? I have someone bringing one. If we need more I’ll throw some one time use boots together.

I count 3 in this thread. 4 if Jmax brings NeoSD. 5 if we can do NeoCD. Either way that should be enough.

Here's my bring list:

Sigma Hakuryu
CPS2 Multi
JVC Monitor
White Saturn w/ sticks and games
PSOne w/ sticks and games
Pandora's Box 6 w/ JAMMA/CPS2 adapter
Gradius II LP for those sweet chiptunes

Sell/Trade:
Neo Geo X RasPi setup w/ sticks and cables

Free:
Retro Gamer Mags

majors

Overtop Pathfinder
I'm just bringing broken PCB's to unload on our host...that and whatever beer I can get Gus to drive me to pick up!

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member
I'm just bringing broken PCB's to unload on our host...that and whatever beer I can get Gus to drive me to pick up!

I’ll have Yards Loyalist Lager

Last edited:

jeffkun34

20 Year Member
I believe I brought Asura Buster in previous years but we never got a chance to play it. Does anyone have any interest in a fun 3 button fighter? It is a little unbalanced but beautifully animated.

I definitely want to bring Zero Team so Stefan can actually get to play one of the great beat em ups.

I dont have my copy of SSZSp anymore because I plan on getting a NeoSD Pro MVS as soon as they sell them but WC has a copy so we should be good there. Any other MVS or PGM requests? I’ll probably bring my copy of Sam Sho 3 fixed as well.

gusmoney

Unsure if You Asked, For a custom Rank, But Hell,
10 Year Member
I will bring Martial Masters with all characters unlocked.

I will bring the Taito F3 multi too as that is big fun.

Maybe some PCBs for trade. I could use some downsizing.

Stefan

Philadelphia Freeman,
20 Year Member
Here's my bring list:

PSOne w/ sticks and games

By any chance do you currently have Xevious Arrangement(or w/e it's called) or the 2001 Zanac update/Famicom revamp?

I believe I brought Asura Buster in previous years but we never got a chance to play it. Does anyone have any interest in a fun 3 button fighter? It is a little unbalanced but beautifully animated.

Seeing as how I played it for a grand total of five whopping minutes at Jim's garage back in September, I'd certainly be interested in a bunch of versus matches with some folks in said game.

I will bring the Taito F3 multi too as that is big fun.

Indubitably.

daskrabs

Ace Ghost Pilot
10 Year Member
By any chance do you currently have Xevious Arrangement(or w/e it's called) or the 2001 Zanac update/Famicom revamp?

If you mean Zanac X Zanac and Xevious 3D/G, I have the former and will try to find the latter.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
I won’t be able to make it, as I’ll be at a Cub Scout camp out.

My F3 Spinner panel will be there w/ g$, so please enjoy da ‘puchi and da DOH.

My next meet will be in February...tentatively the 22nd.

Have Phun!!

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
You are only allowed to play it, if you come to my next meet, lol.

indierocklocks

Geese's Thug
Anyone have any objections to me bringing my streaming setup & going live on my twitch? I use a small 40"x 20" utility cart which can be shoved into a corner to hold the computer and mixer.

I also plan on bringing some of the PCBs I usually bring— nothing new that's really noteworthy. I don't have a copy of TSS unfortunately...SO IMMA GET ROCKED.

Look forward to gaming, drinking, and bullshitting with you guys! <3

daskrabs

Ace Ghost Pilot
10 Year Member
Anyone have any objections to me bringing my streaming setup & going live on my twitch? I use a small 40"x 20" utility cart which can be shoved into a corner to hold the computer and mixer.

As long as we can stream drunk commentary from Majors and Gu$ during the TSS tourney. :snack:

gusmoney

Unsure if You Asked, For a custom Rank, But Hell,
10 Year Member
I just have one thing to say: Mach Breakers.

jeffkun34

20 Year Member
Everything Majors drinks has to be in a paper bag so it feels like any other event. I don’t want to be thrown off my game.