(South America WC qualifiers) Brasil - Argentina today

recon_zero

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
:eye::eye:

The only good South American classic game is today. I expect a good match, they play in BsAs.

Also my team Colombia plays Ecuardor in Quito. I hope we get at least a tie.

Argentina and Brasil are playing like crap tho. Paraguay is showing a very interesting level. We know that Argentina and Brasil are in the Wc, and Paraguay has taken a very big lead. So that leaves ONE MORE SPOT and ONE SPOT FOR THE AUTRALIA MATCH.

I still want to see a great match :tickled:

Neo Geo MVS

Igniz's Servent
They are not playing in Buenos Aires they are playing in Brazil. Argentina ain't playing like shit the players hardly know each other and are getting used to playing with one another. Playing Ecuador & the USA wasn't that big of a deal although I did love how the USA played a great defensive game and Howard was the man with multiple saves that were going to be for sure goals.

What was important was winning against Mexico, just kidding :lolz:

On a side note does anyone know what channel they will show this game and if any program like TVUPlayer will be able to catch the channel the game is on? I know most likely no but does hurt to see if anyone knows something I don't know.

Last edited:

bakaichi

n00b
Brazil play their home maches on Morumbi right? Is this ground dedicated national selections only or is there any club playing there? I bet it's not a shopping mall like the Norwegian national football arena.

Arthas

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
15 Year Member
I missed the game, but apparently the game was a boring 0-0 tie, pity

recon_zero

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
Boring 0-0, lots of Fouls, and the only one remotely playing something called remotely called football was Lionel Messi

zapatistab

Athena's Wardrobe Manager
The way Brazil has been playing I expected Argentina to run away with it!

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Man Ecuador used to be excelloent during the SUb-23 games I wonder if this guys are the national league now.