SOTM: May voting

May SOTM (drum roll)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
One other thing... it would be cool to have two score-lists for DG, depending on what auto-fire rate was used: the default one or the upgraded one via in-game code, controller, MAME settings etc. It really makes a huge difference.

egg_sanwich

Windjammers Wonder
10 Year Member
One other thing... it would be cool to have two score-lists for DG, depending on what auto-fire rate was used: the default one or the upgraded one via in-game code, controller, MAME settings etc. It really makes a huge difference.

Ive heard that number of shots fired affects rank, so you might be doing something variable (low frequency auto for first 4 stages, then increase) to manage that.

Basically, a lot of variables. Maybe just note on your submission what you use

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
Well, it certainly didn't affect rank for to prevent me from clearing it with one coin on the easiest route, which I posted in #4. I never could've done it w/o the faster auto-fire rate, though, that's for sure. I also always played maxing power-ups as fast as I could, rank wasn't an issue, not if you don't bother with score and playing the other routes - that's my experience. But agreed, a simple note is absolutely ok.