• Fixeight

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Raiden 2

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters

egg_sanwich

Windjammers Wonder
10 Year Member
Hello shootem up fans and welcome to 2021! Keep your finger on the trigger and blast off to strike the evil empire with these fine selections. Something for everyone here: Neo Geo, Toaplan, Cave, new age and old school-ish choices all await you.

This month’s choices:

Under Defeat (Naomi, Dreamcast)

DDP SDOJ (PCB, Xbox 360, Exa Arcadia)

Ghost Pilots (Neo Geo, Switch, PS4, XBONE)

Fixeight (PCB/MAME)

Raiden 2 (PCB/MAME, PS1)

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
Boo for non-public poll! Who ever voted for Ghost Pilots needs to reevaluate their life choices.

mmsadda

Just buy my shit. Seriously. You can call me Susan
10 Year Member
Boo for non-public poll! Who ever voted for Ghost Pilots needs to reevaluate their life choices.

Holy shit, there's 2 of EM now!
I voted Fixeight just to give something decent and offbeat a fighting chance against GP

egg_sanwich

Windjammers Wonder
10 Year Member

Ah shit, I didn't even know that was an option. Is it possible to edit polls?

Holy shit, there's 2 of EM now!
I voted Fixeight just to give something decent and offbeat a fighting chance against GP

I'm not a big fan of two game months, but if GP wins we might go that route :lolz:

Gremlin

Hi, I'm Gmegbln
10 Year Member

I've never actually played Ghost Pilots 'cause you all have constantly shit on it for years lol. Looks impressively average

Voted for Fixeight. Toaplan goodness

skate323k137

Professional College Dropout
10 Year Member
Voted Under Defeat because it's visually amazing, and a solid game to boot.

I have DDP Resurrection for 360 which is DFK. Is there a region free 360 version of SDOJ? I only have a US 360.

egg_sanwich

Windjammers Wonder
10 Year Member
I believe all versions of SDOJ are region free, although sadly the game has spiked in price recently. Still cheaper than the pcb or an exa Arcadia setup by a long shot though.

Or get a modded 360.

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
voted! but this is looking like a rigged month! Probably going to be playing last months game in January if this keeps going.

egg_sanwich

Windjammers Wonder
10 Year Member
Last chance to place your votes! I'll start the thread up tomorrow. Happy new year everyone :-J