SOTM February 2022: Batsugun Special - Raffle Underway!

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
I think I'm tapping out for the month, my weekend just got booked. Best of luck gents...

lets not forget the Saturn version doesn't have the slow down...

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
I thought I had an awesome high score saved but I think I lost it. I did get a FRAM upgrade though so I hope this doesn't happen again.

Don't think it was a higher score than NeoDogg's though.

Ajax

way more american than wyo, way more
15 Year Member
All right shooters, I think I'm ready to codify those raffle rules, since there doesn't seem to be any opposition. I'm still digging around, but here's the item I was talking about

messages_0.jpeg

This is an HRAP 3 that I modded myself. Great for shooting, of course. This will come with a Brook PS3/PS4 board, fully set up to jam right away.

I am planning on swapping the buttons and stick out of this, just a heads up. The parts it will come with are new (or were installed, but unused), however.

If you aren't interested in being in the raffle, please let me know. Again, I will ask that the winner cover the shipping on this.

If I can find anything else to raffle off, I'll post here!

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
Didn’t know you were a dairy farmer, how much milking did you do?

Should be noted in my score “lactose free”…

Last edited:

Ajax

15 Year Member
Holy shit man...!

Just one more full day left! Get those last minute scores in!

egg_sanwich

Windjammers Wonder
10 Year Member
Didn’t know you were a dairy farmer, how much milking did you do?

Should be noted in my score “lactose free”…
lol, a fair bit of milk was extracted from stage 4 boss. I did end up losing all my lives there, except for the last one that somehow carried me to stage 8.

Damn dude.... impressive. Basically unbeatable.
Believe... achieve.

mmsadda

Just buy my shit. Seriously. You can call me Susan
10 Year Member
You guys out up some damn fine scores! I got sidetracked this month with pinball stuff, made a few more attempts, but couldn't even touch the final boss again

Ajax

15 Year Member
Dogg, you are an actual dairy farmer. There's still time, get one last milking sesh in!

What a great fuckin' time this month was. Thanks to all who participated. 🙏 I'll post more raffle details soon, maybe tomorrow!

Ajax

15 Year Member
Is there any opposition to using wheelofnames.com to pick winners?

If not, I'll pick some fools later today.

Ajax

15 Year Member
Please check the scoreboard and confirm that your name appears in this list the appropriate number of times (as a reminder, you get one entry for being on the scoreboard, plus an extra entry for every loop cleared in your score - in this case, the max number of entries is two):

egg_sanwich
egg_sanwich
Neodogg
Neodogg
FredyFired
FredyFired
ShootTheCore
ShootTheCore
Gremlin
Gremlin
_rm_
_rm_
Atro
kuze
kuze
FREEMAN
Mmsadda
daskrabs
Ralfakick
lachlan
Beelzebub
gusmoney

If there is any discrepancy, please let me know soon. If we determine that the number of entries is in order, we'll randomize this list, plug it into wheelofnames.com, and pick some winners.