sold

Braver618

n00b
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Super System Card

Would you be interested in trading for that Super System Card? Are you looking for anything in particular?

Braver618

n00b
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No I dont have any of those items on your list. Would you be interested in a new in the box official Dreamcast Link Cable? If not, we can negotiate on the price. Thanks.

T.A.P.

Master Brewer, Genzai Sake Co.
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
217   0   0
I'm interested in that card if he passes on it. Please shoot me a PM if it becomes available.

T.A.P.

Master Brewer, Genzai Sake Co.
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
217   0   0
I misread that SNES title as "Brian Lord" and immediately wondered who that was. :lolz:

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
No offense but, this concerns me quite a bit:

http://gametz.com/?A=BadTraders&byuser=4727

I wouldn't have noticed it had he not posted that wanted list on GameTZ.

Be careful guys...make sure you specify you want your game shipped in bubble wrap in an actual box...not a bubble envelope.

...like we need to be reminded to do that in this day and age.

Jon

enix2093

Crazed MVS Addict
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Here are some facts for you to enjoy:

A. I reported the guy as a bad trader because he shipped a collectible item in a padded envelope and his negligence caused the game to become damaged severely, and then he had the gall to blame me for his choice of poor shipping. My game arrived exactly as described.
B. I've been a GTZ member for 14 years, and the Rules clearly state you're responsible for your own shipping choices, and since his shitty shipping decision led to the game being damaged he should have offered to take it back, some kind of partial compensation, or at least an apology instead of shifting blame.
C. As you can see, he was banned from the site because in an attempt to mediate the problem, I was contacted by the site owner (bill), who made an attempt to mediate and Zecon in return decided he wanted to post a retaliatory response to the BTR, then make wild accusations about me and the owner being in cahoots to conspire to get his game, and posted my home address and phone number on the site in retaliation as well.
D. In almost 15 years of trading and sales, this was my one and only unresolved conflict...and it wasn't even my fault. It's a shame, really, because I could have just sold my game and bought a copy from Amazon and avoided this whole ordeal.

I always offer compensation for my own fuck ups, but I tend to ship my stuff out appropriately. It's odd how some people don't put any thought into packing, instead they're more concerned about saving 35 cents.

Last edited: