SOLD! [Sunnyvale CA] PRICE DROP! 32" VGA CRT - Gateway Destination $150 OBO

DanAdamKOF

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

destination.jpg

FOR SALE in Sunnyvale CA: Gateway Destination 32" VGA CRT, $50 OBO

LOCAL PICKUP ONLY. Enormous VGA monitor with a TV-like appearance. Can be moved with two people (I can help load it). Has some scratches you likely won't notice, and the control panel door is missing a chunk of plastic so it doesn't flip out smoothly (it still works though). From what I understand it does 640x480 and 800x600 and that's it. I have heard this does not work at 15khz, I can check this myself if it's a concern.

(Optional) You can also have the monitor riser and TV armoire pictured, combine this with something to hold a controller at standing height for a kickass and comfortable arcade-esque setup!

Would be great for anything that does VGA if you want a big and sharp screen, especially if lag is a concern. Dreamcast with VGA box, MAME PC (run 640x480 with scanline filter for a very authentic look), 31khz arcade hardware, ultimate CRT for your DOS game box, things of that nature. Use GPU scaling from a PC or a standalone upscaler and you can run anything from a PC on here really.

Looking for $50 OBO. If you think you have some really cool stuff to trade feel free to offer but I would prefer money.

Only parting with this because I'm getting a cab which will replace the game this was set up for :)

Last edited:

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Rating - 100%
309   0   0
My buddy had one of these, his pops bought the actual computer Destination that beast came with. The computer itself was kinda average but man, that monitor. GLWTS brotha!

DanAdamKOF

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
I've had some inquiries but no sale. If you can't meet my asking price we can probably work out a deal :)

BTW the TV armoire is gone in case anyone wanted it too. The riser is still here and I can still include it.

DanAdamKOF

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
PRICE DROP! $100 off, now $50! Who wants it? If you really truly can't do $50 but are hurting bad for this thing, talk to me, let's make a deal!

Also if you're close to me (I live near Frys #12) I could deliver it.

DanAdamKOF

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
I suppose if it's around by then we could talk but I'm not holding it for that long.

DanAdamKOF

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
This is on hold pending payment/pickup later this month. If the situation changes I will update this thread.