SOLD: RAZION MVS LE Shockbox + Gamecenter Kit

pipes

DO NOT DEAL WITH!!!, DEAL OUTSTANDING!
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
SOLD

It's all mint with blue plastic shell, shockbox, kit box and all artwork. They even threw in an extra cart label for some reason. It has been updated to v1.1

I wouldn't mind trading this for Batsugun or Donpachi/DoDonpachi. Obviously I may need to sweeten the deal a bit on my end depending.

I'll let it go for $550 USD + shipping (PP gift)

Last edited:

pipes

Rating - 100%
116   0   0
Are you interested in any cps 1.5 boards + $ ?

C&D may entice me but that's about it. Got Punisher already. I'm just about in an all shmup mode right now though....who's got a Bats or DP board?

MuppeT

War Room Troll
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
C&D may entice me but that's about it. Got Punisher already. I'm just about in an all shmup mode right now though....who's got a Bats or DP board?

ok got it. I got only 1 C&D . got some punishers and muscle bombers though.

ShootTheCore

Genam's Azami Sharpener
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
I'm looking to pick up Razion MVS, but I want one with a wood cart to match my other NG Dev games. Razion was offered with a wooden cart right?

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
340   0   0
I'm looking to pick up Razion MVS, but I want one with a wood cart to match my other NG Dev games. Razion was offered with a wooden cart right?

Yeah, I have one. I don't really care about the shell though so if you want to buy pipes' copy, ship me just the shell and I'll send you mine if you cover shipping.

pipes

Rating - 100%
116   0   0

They were all supposed to be wood but I specifically requested the plastic shell because sticking a piece of wood in my mvs m/b seems ridiculous to me. Plus they've done away with the wood experiment so if you intend on buying another game from them in the future it will have to have a plastic shell anyway.

To my knowledge this is the only plastic shelled Razion MVS in existence. I really should be asking more since it's one of a kind ;)

Yeah, I have one. I don't really care about the shell though so if you want to buy pipes' copy, ship me just the shell and I'll send you mine if you cover shipping.

Nice offer, thanks wyo!

In case a cart label should get f'd up, I do have an extra label that they included for me as well.

Last edited:

zouzzz

Geese's Thug
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hello,
it's sold ?
If not, what's price (shipping included) to Europe ?
Thanks.

pipes

Rating - 100%
116   0   0
You didn't like this one pipes?

Not my favorite that's for sure. Of the four NG: DEV games I own, this is the only one I don't mind parting with. It's an impressive game for the system, don't get me wrong, but the gameplay isn't my style really. I prefer a faster pace and a more maneuverable ship. I find Fast Striker and XYX a lot more enjoyable for those reasons.

That being said, I'm not in any hurry to sell this and don't mind having it sit on my shelf. Just thought I'd see if someone else can get some enjoyment out of it. I'm looking only to break even here since this is what it ran me back when I ordered it.