:D do you want to buy this?

completed transaction

Last edited:

kuze

Sultan of Slugs
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
You need to post a price bro. Nice cart BTW.

kuze

Sultan of Slugs
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Wow that really is hard to see. My bad, I guess... XD

Opethian

Basara's Blade Keeper
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
what are the other restrictions? to whom do they apply?

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
461   0   0
The price is there at least 3 times that I can see. Cute sale thread, approve.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
340   0   0
Defend Karou! Do you really want to sell this though?

jesesfbi

Ninja Combat Warrior
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Karou this is so temping especially for the price lol. Do I want this or simpsons lego lol

D

dragon_asia

Because I can't pm with my account... dunno why...

And by the way, I can't create a new post, I can't PM people, I can't go to my settings, I can't check any profile... Everything is limited with my account... Dunno why... Maybe someone can help me as well?

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
hi everybody!! it's spoken for!

as far as the dragon_asia, I could have chosen to sell to him(other restrictions do apply)but don't want to deal with 0 post 0 feedback plus he's not in the lower 48. I think I saw somewhere in the rules you can sell to zeros which infers they can buy but you are risking their account being swept as a spambot? many people sell to zeros... during my consideration of him I found this sore subject for me though so beside the other 3 strikes:mad_2:

D

dragon_asia

hi everybody!! it's spoken for!

as far as the dragon_asia, I could have chosen to sell to him(other restrictions do apply)but don't want to deal with 0 post 0 feedback plus he's not in the lower 48. I think I saw somewhere in the rules you can sell to zeros which infers they can buy but you are risking their account being swept as a spambot? many people sell to zeros... during my consideration of him I found this sore subject for me though so beside the other 3 strikes:mad_2:

Hey buddy, I am 0 post with 0 feedback because my account is limited for a reason I don't know. what I know is simple I want to buy this game, by paypal. I will pay the +4% if needed. And if you are "afraid" you can send the game with a tracking number and insurance. No worries about that. Now let me know if you want to sell your game to a newbie. Thanks.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Rating - 100%
309   0   0
prehistoric isle 2 mvs cart

Hey buddy, I am 0 post with 0 feedback because my account is limited for a reason I don't know. what I know is simple I want to buy this game, by paypal. I will pay the +4% if needed. And if you are "afraid" you can send the game with a tracking number and insurance. No worries about that. Now let me know if you want to sell your game to a newbie. Thanks.

Here let me help you out and give you some info. You can't do anything with your account because you are new. You have not introduced yourself nor participated in any threads OUTSIDE of the marketplace. Yet here you are in the marketplace looking to buy games. This market is for the community, not some fly by night noob that wants games. And before you say "I used to have an old account, I have lurked here for years." Or whatever crap noobs are spouting nowadays, sit down. Introduce yourself, PARTICIPATE in discussions other than saying "my experience with Hide was great!"
You haven't even read the forum rules I bet. I think you should just be banned out of spite and inconsideration of others on this forum. Feel free to fire back at me.

D

dragon_asia

Here let me help you out and give you some info. You can't do anything with your account because you are new. You have not introduced yourself nor participated in any threads OUTSIDE of the marketplace. Yet here you are in the marketplace looking to buy games. This market is for the community, not some fly by night noob that wants games. And before you say "I used to have an old account, I have lurked here for years." Or whatever crap noobs are spouting nowadays, sit down. Introduce yourself, PARTICIPATE in discussions other than saying "my experience with Hide was great!"
You haven't even read the forum rules I bet. I think you should just be banned out of spite and inconsideration of others on this forum. Feel free to fire back at me.

I will follow ur advice in introducing myself! Thanks and peace!