SOLD: KEF LS50 bookshelf speakers BNIB

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
97   0   0
The A/V thread chatter about price drops in used gear reminded me that I had an unused pair of KEF LS50s in storage, BNIB. Long story, but I bought multiple pairs for myself and a family member with one pair going unused. Purchased brand new in 2016 for $1500 USD directly from KEF, I still have the original receipt which I'll provide to the buyer. This pair comes in one of their special edition finishes at the time, matte black with blue drivers. A couple pics here of the exact same set at my old place. Will take more photos of the box once I pull from storage.

If you're in the market for LS50s, you know what these are. No introductions are needed.

A quick search for comps on places such as US Audio Mart put lightly used sets for around $800. I am not terribly in tune with the market but will list at $900, prefer local pick up (Bay Area, CA) for now, but am open to ship stateside only if I can't find someone for local pick-up. Open to trades too (homecarts, PCBs, what you got?). LMK if I'm off and/or if you have any questions.

Attachments

• IMG_9293.JPG
    IMG_9293.JPG
    719.4 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_9292.JPG
    IMG_9292.JPG
    670.5 KB · Views: 16