SOLD: JAMMA to MVS cabinet converter from JAMMABoards.com $35 shipped

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Hey all, I have an extra JAMMA to MVS converter from JAMMABoards.com I found while moving a couple weeks ago. Was going to hold on to it, but I really can't justify keeping two with only one MVS cabinet these days. I see he's been out of stock for a while on his website, so if anyone has been waiting for one, here you go :D

SOLD ($35 shipped in the US.)

jamma2mvs.jpg

Description from JAMMABoards.com said:
Safely install a JAMMA board into your Neo Geo MVS (Multislot) cabinet! The NeoGeo MVS (Multislot) is not a fully JAMMA compatible system. There are a few minor but important differences between the NeoGeo MVS and regular JAMMA pinouts. The JAMMA PCB to NeoGeo MVS Cabinet adapter will properly and safely allow the use of JAMMA PCBs into an existing NeoGeo MVS (Multislot) cabinet. All other additional benefits and features are listed below.

. Adapts standard JAMMA single speaker audio for the MVS cabinet dual speaker setup.

. Provides proper and complete audio isolation between the JAMMA PCB and NeoGeo Cabinet.

. Corrects Test switch positioning so the NeoGeo cabinet's Test switch will function properly with the JAMMA PCB.

. Available two channel audio input allows stereo producing JAMMA PCB's to utilize the NeoGeo cabinet's dual stereo speakers.

. Optional Test/Service configuration panel to allow the NeoGeo's UP or DOWN game select button to work as the Test or Credit button.

. Simple design allows this adapter to easily be placed in-line between your JAMMA connector and your NeoGeo MVS 56-pin connector.

. Mounting holes are located in each corner, making for an optional strong cabinet installation.

Item Details:

** J1 Stereo Input cable is not included.

Last edited:

thieslo

Geese's Thug
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I am pretty sure someone was working on one.. I know a few weeks ago everyone was looking for these

Terot

Kabuki Klasher
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I am pretty sure someone was working on one.. I know a few weeks ago everyone was looking for these

I was looking for one and ended up building one myself. It worked out pretty good as I have an extra 2 ft of slack and can change the pin out as necessary for different boards.

skate323k137

Professional College Dropout
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
Surprised this is still here. I'd probably grab it if it was the other one for MVS board in Jamma cab. GLWTS.

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Hey guys. Sorry, been traveling this week and didn't update this thread. This little guy was sold over the weekend to DonMontG. Thanks for all the bumps, though. Really appreciate it. Wish I would have updated this thread sooner.