SOLD: HAS Supergun v2.1

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
Rating - 100%
120   0   0
I've got a HAS Supergun v2.1 up for sale. I can't find his original thread about this particular rev, but I can send you the manual to see all the features. It has a lot of features, believe me, no supergun has features like this. This has so many features you'll be sick and tired of features. And I'll say, "sorry, but you're going to keep enjoying features."

This ain't like those weak ass buster Vogatek Chinaman specials. Link to the latest rev, I think the new one added some cysnc things and a different JAMMA connector: Pimp Ass Supergun.

I've used this with a handful of PCBs, the PGM, PGM2, NAOMI, some kinda Data East thing with a newer version of Dunk Dream/Street Hoop, the Brezzasoft Crystal board and some Limenko Hong Kong ching chong games. No issues with anything. The new model is probably made for autists who were upset some rare bootleg board made 23 years ago didn't work properly or some other dumb shit. This even has an autofire feature if that's your jam. It's compact as fuck so when you got your PGM hooked up for some Demon Front action you won't have a bunch of nerdy ass shit with wires and bare PCBs all over when you bring a fine ass bitch back to your apartment. Or a dude, that's cool too.

The new one is around $150 shipped, asking $90 shipped. I think I also have a CPS2 kick cable I can toss in for $5. SOLD!

Last edited:

opt2not

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Has this been updated with the TTL level CSync mod, or is it a stock v2.1?

madman

Rating - 100%
120   0   0
Has this been updated with the TTL level CSync mod, or is it a stock v2.1?

It is stock, but hasn't blown anything up; I do have the resistors if someone is worried even though the maker himself says there isn't really a need.

madman

Rating - 100%
120   0   0
Also just a little more info, this comes with a power cable with spades on the ends to connect to a traditional arcade PSU. I bought one of these instead and soldered pins and a molex connector on so the HAS plugs directly into the Happ PSU for a cleaner install. I have an extra set of pins and a connector I can toss in if you want to go that route.

opt2not

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Congrats to the buyer. Great supergun at a great price.