so I got an aes today

tighecg

Armored Scrum Object
But, I don't have any games. I turned it on and got the blue screen, so that's good. Is there anything else I can do to test this any further?

Also will I catch a rash of shit if I post in the want to buy forum? All I'm looking for is a nice, US, Baseball Stars Professional.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
But, I don't have any games. I turned it on and got the blue screen, so that's good. Is there anything else I can do to test this any further?

Also will I catch a rash of shit if I post in the want to buy forum? All I'm looking for is a nice, US, Baseball Stars Professional.

PM NeoTurfMasta and ask him if you can create a WTB thread. You can't offer more than $50 shipped for the game though. Good luck.

wyndcrosser

Baseball Star Hitter
10 Year Member
I think Fakku2 had one awhile back, I don't recall if he sold it, but I'm guessing he did. Are you looking for the JAP or USA version?

JoeAwesome

I survived Secret Santa, It wasn't Easy.,
Calm down, tighecg. Some people have abandoned AES, some aren't fans of low contributors, and some aren't fans of "leeches."

tighecg

Armored Scrum Object
Calm down, tighecg. Some people have abandoned AES, some aren't fans of low contributors, and some aren't fans of "leeches."

I'm not wound up yet, the mix is there though.

I get I haven't contributed enough yet, I don't think I have displayed any leechy behavior, have I?

I just wanted a cheap game I love, and wanted to start here. I can eBay it.

But I just wanted to make sure this aes is tested to the best of my ability at this moment

JoeAwesome

You're good. We're both "new," but I like you.

Contribution comes before using the marketplace. By rules, you are being a "leech," and some aren't as lax with the rules as others. eBay may be your best bet at this time, but maybe someone can help you. Just expect the former for now.

Can't help you with testing the AES further. Maybe pick up or borrow a cheap game. There's some you can find like FFS which aren't too expensive on the Bay. Best of luck, though.

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
neo-geo.com works on a "guilty until proven innocent" policy.

No, you can't test anything else on a Neo Geo without a game.

tighecg

Armored Scrum Object
That's cool. I think I'm going to play some mvs baseball stars with the boy now, grandma let him stay up. This could be a moment like when I was young and played metroid till 3 in the morning, sounds like fun. I'll keep checking the forum.

I still wanna know what neoash's deal is though.

Joe, your awesome.

tighecg

Armored Scrum Object
Can't help you with testing the AES further. Maybe pick up or borrow a cheap game. There's some you can find like FFS which aren't too expensive on the Bay. Best of luck, though.

There is some asshole shop owner here in town that has a magician Lord. It's a cart and roughed up case only. He wants 100$, and had been sitting on it for more than six months now. Still won't budge on that price. That's the only thing I have near me.

JoeAwesome

There is some asshole shop owner here in town that has a magician Lord. It's a cart and roughed up case only. He wants 100$, and had been sitting on it for more than six months now. Still won't budge on that price. That's the only thing I have near me.

If you absolutely need a cheap AES game soon, to borrow or to keep, PM me, but I won't go easy on you.

tighecg

Armored Scrum Object
You live with your mom?

Ha! No.........fucker. Mom watched them at my house.

Thanks Joe, I really don't need it immediately. Just wanted to see if this console is good. I have a strong suspicion that everything is all good though.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
Cool, enjoy the Metal Slug games, Neo Turf Masters, Shock Troopers and Puzzle Bobble. They're some of the best Neo games and super cheap on the AES because buying an AES in 2016 makes a lot of sense.

tighecg

Armored Scrum Object
Cool, enjoy the Metal Slug games, Neo Turf Masters, Shock Troopers and Puzzle Bobble. They're some of the best Neo games and super cheap on the AES because buying an AES in 2016 makes a lot of sense.

If I get a converter, what's the big deal? I was gonna do a cmvs in my living room, but I thought this would look better. I have no delusions of getting AES slugs. But maybe the baseball games, SS2, and if I splurge, an aes viewpoint, don't seem too outrageous. All the rest I'll get for mvs, play them in the game room, or on the converter

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
yr fine man - AES prices are no worse than any other older system. There's a lot of cases where MVS inflation is a lot higher than AES inflation; a good handful of MVS carts now cost more than their AES counterparts. Haters gon hate.

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
Tighecg playing his AES . . .

neo_france_2.gif