So Blazing Star AES is 7K now huh?

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
the main problem is: blazing star is not the best shoot em up ever. so it can´t be worth 7k.

Coming from a guy who seriously bought a bootleg for an insert you're one to talk.

Niko

Whip's Subordinate
How did this go from an opinion to making personal attacks?

Rainbow

Banned
As far as I know, it's just a speculation. I really doubt that the game has been sold for this price... but sometimes there is surprise.
If you are patient, you can find it for less.

aku

Loyal Neo-Disciple
Coming from a guy who seriously bought a bootleg for an insert you're one to talk.

the insert is worth much more than only 7k! thats true art, something you dont understand.

blazing star is only worth the 0.99$ in ios / playstore.

Opethian

Basara's Blade Keeper
10 Year Member
lol that guy must post here
hes got a 2020 baseball for $550 a laughable offense

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
the insert is worth much more than only 7k! thats true art, something you dont understand.

Because searching online is a hard thing to do. You paid real money for a piece of fake, bootlegged crap. It's like watching a train wreck in slow motion as you give away real money to someone who slapped that insert into that box with cheap photoshopped skills.

Actually I'm thinking you're just plain retarded.

2768767-box_ss3.jpg

samsho4.png

That is original Samurai Shodown art. All you paid for was something never even created by the original artists.

hokuto29

n00b
Blazing was like 1000euros like 3 years ago....prices increased x 7 or 10????? nobody should pay for it.

this is gettin worse and worse......will this madness stops one day....crazy shit.

Cg591

Rugal's Thug
Blazing was like 1000euros like 3 years ago....prices increased x 7 or 10????? nobody should pay for it.

this is gettin worse and worse......will this madness stops one day....crazy shit.

You can thank Gamesack for all of this craziness

aku

Loyal Neo-Disciple
Because searching online is a hard thing to do. You paid real money for a piece of fake, bootlegged crap. It's like watching a train wreck in slow motion as you give away real money to someone who slapped that insert into that box with cheap photoshopped skills.

Actually I'm thinking you're just plain retarded.

RANDOM PICS deleted

That is original Samurai Shodown art. All you paid for was something never even created by the original artists.

sorry, but i have to correct you. as stated in the original thread here http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?264558-AES-Multicart-FT-possibly-S/page2 this was my second cart. since i am a serious aes collector i already had an untouched copy, standing in my DGE shrine.

your google skills leave me speechless. i wonder if the artwork of the samurai shodown anthology on ps2 is a bootleg of a bootleg, since (as you said) the picture from the 161-1 DGE masterpiece is not an original artwork: IT MUST BE A BOOTLEG! compare them..they are so similar that its obvious that the ps2 cover is a straight bootleg. a bootleged bootleg from a bootleg. when i imagine someone would copy the ps2 version incl. the insert...i cant....

51p61Qzj9bL.jpg

21-2.jpg

you are a genius.

Last edited:

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I think we should have a cleansing...80% of the members gone...washed away like a spring clean up.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
don't let them hurt...reflect on them and take them in as you fade away...

aku

Loyal Neo-Disciple
i always reflect - but ever thought that i might be right despite my join date? its ok when someone doesn´t read every trollpost (of course i did not buy it and i give a sht about that insert) & but doubleclueless flaming "is not cool man".

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
...I can't quite hear you...your collecturd echoes sound so distant as you succumb into nothingness...

Last edited:

geise

Mickey's Coach
...and now only $10k huh? and here I am wasting my money on a car so I can get to work.

I thank BigBear for my $50 mvs copy.

Last edited:

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I thank Yaton for my 15 bucks MVS cart...and I hope my cousin is enjoying the AES cart happily...which was 350...lol.