So Blazing Star AES is 7K now huh?

aku

Loyal Neo-Disciple
of course i bought it for 7k and only for the insert. idiot.

@electivegrave: i am sure that me licking blood and sperm of some aes box is your homoerotic fantasy #1, but sry...keep doing that kind of stuff with mot lachlan. edit: they are clearly into such things (old, aussies..).

Last edited:

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member

@electivegrave: i am sure that me licking blood and sperm of some aes box is your homoerotic fantasy #1, but sry...keep doing that kind of stuff with mot lachlan. edit: they are clearly into such things (old, aussies..).

ErectiveGrave you never told me you had such a fantasy!? I'm excited, I'm sure I can rope mot into this too. There's going to be an idiot licking sperm and blood off an aes box, I'll supply the beer just show up eh?

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
EroticGrave here ready and reporting for duty on the outbrokeback at top Uluru extravaganza...

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member

Are you resisting your hazing?

I might have to lock you in Candiru land! Be sure to bring your finest dress!

Zhar Johnson

Cheng's Errand Boy
The way I sees it, these people's, buyers and sellers, are up to something. They are hustling the system, the buyer seller protection has gotten out of hand on eBay/paypal. If I were to participate in the hustle, it would go down like this. I would buy a conversion and purchase the original on eBay, make a hissy, start a claim, the product received was not as described, get approved for a product return, return the conversion and Scam the seller. If I like the seller, if they be so lucky, I'll demand the package be insured and say it got damaged, show a picture of the damaged conversion and scam the shipping company. Why? Its the only logical explanation as to why anybody would spend 7gs on stuffs like this. It's a scam.

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
It's a scam.

A neat small con... but who's for a "The Sting" remake within the NG-scene? Damn, we already had that.

Spoiler:
$_1.JPG