SNK vs Capcom

chohan

Pao Pao Cafe Waiter
Hey,

I was wondering, are the characters of SNK vs Capcom {the SNK ones} changed into the style of the Capcom characters? And also I heard that the moves of the SNK characters are different then usual, is that treu? That would be a bummer...

Cho

Neo Bomber Man

Miracle Seller, , ,
I play with the SNK characters just as I would in a King of Fighters game, more or less. What do you mean though by different moves? In how the are done, or how they turn out? There are a few differences on both accounts, but most of them are just older ways of doing the moves, like the old-style hienshippukyaku (Ryo's flying kick). Nothing one shouldn't adjust to quickly enough.

chohan

Pao Pao Cafe Waiter
Yeah how they are done, I thought the SNK moves would have been the same as the Capcom moves like the (animakusypu (or whatever) of ryu and ken) But phew there still the same.

Thanks for the info,

Cho

Neo Bomber Man

Miracle Seller, , ,
"Phew" still seems like it's stretching it a bit at times. "Oh well, at least it's not worse" is almost more accurate, but it's debatable. It's more a question of what moves are and aren't there to begin with, that can hugely irritate SNK fans. Too many missing, while this is nearly non-existent on the Capcom side, though SF chars. do have fewer moves on average.