SNK Press Kit

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
Saw a user on Facebook post a picture of a SNK press kit for sale. It was just sold for $500.

He states its from 1994, but to me it looks like its mostly launch materials outside of a Neo-Geo CD paper in it.

Figured I'd post this here to get everyone else's input on this if its legit, and if it is, if its a mix of materials from other press kits or sources. Personally, I'm really curious. Doesn't make sense to me to advertise launch titles to the press four years after the hardware came out.

Capture.JPG

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
LOL. Some people will buy anything. I should go through my boxes of years of E3 junk I have in storage and just start planning my retirement. "A real museum piece," lol.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
It's funny, if you sent a letter to SNK back in the day asking for info abut the Neo Geo, this is the kit you would get. $500 indeed. Paper.

city41

Beast Buster
10 Year Member
I received most of this kit randomly included with a game I bought on eBay a couple years back. I since randomly included pieces of it in games I sold over the past couple years.

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
I'm trying to think what user here would use the terms from that pic. Stefano maybe? The duo easily. There a link to the eBay auction?

Fygee

20 Year Member
No auction was posted. Some guy hopped right in the comment thread and bought it for $500.

I hurt my neck a bit from shaking my head.

Regarding the ID of the poster, I can say he's in the US, but I won't reveal his name here.

Last edited:

cr8zykuban0

Igniz's Servent
I saw that on the fb group and thought it would be a very cool neo geo piece to have. maybe not $500 cool but would be nice to have

giggsy07

Edo Express Delivery Guy
You US guys have all the snk fun..Jealous much.Well spotted op.

Fygee

20 Year Member
Fools and their money are soon parted, especially in the Neo-Geo scene.

Bazza1000

Tarma's Gun Polisher
I saw that FB post as well, was surprised to see further down the comments section that it'd sold for that without no effort. Oh well as long as the buyer is happy.