SNK Playmore Wins Lawsuit

Ghost-Dog

Presented by the Florida Department of Economic Op
20 Year Member
Good deal. Fuck Aruze, they should be run out of business.

NO STYLE DM

NEST Puppet
gooooooooooo snkplaymoooooore ,
god , let there be many azures in this world , and let snkp sew every single one of them .:buttrock:

chris1

POCKETBIKE NUT,
I had talked to another member about this lawsuit awhile back when I was looking for information on my SS Slot machine..

I saved this link below..

http://www.snkplaymore.jp/information/en_press04.html

stealthhome_1747_11000730.jpg

Last edited:

Tom

The Frog of Genjuro,
Sweet, now lets hope we start seeing more titles than the usual MS, Kof and the other fighting game that gets put out. I'd like to see Garou 2 and AOF 4? How about SNKP?

Orpheus

One Nut,
20 Year Member
Oh my. Kanakura, you have such nice breasts.............um, in you avatar I mean:drool_2: so very htpnotic.

Vernon

"Stumpy"
Yeah great!!!

This is one of the most best news of the last times. After the ugly news of the closing of the neogeoland this scoop has made us return the smile. :smirk:

We hope that the Playmore these 53 billion spends well them...

grimm

Marked Wolf
A great victory!

Lets just hope that Azure can actually PAY that lawsuit as well! thats a shitload of money for any company...

T_Smallz

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
lithy said:
Ummm why?

Anyway, it's what Aruze deserves for running the NGPC and SNK into the ground and trying to make a quick buck on their pachinko stuff.

Because not only are they rare kits, they also made SNKP rich!

rimm_rs

Banned
Geez those Polygon guys are good. I wish I could persomally thank the genius that runs that bunch; he obviously "gets" it.

a genius for sure; i am in awe.

to the polygon publisher i say: :buttrock:

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
With all the money in the world SNK-P wouldn't be able to release a game on par with the original SNK stuff... the magic is gone :(

Still, 53mill.... result!!! :buttrock:

GENOCIDE CUTTER '94

Ukyo's Doctor
Vernon said:
Yeah great!!!

This is one of the most best news of the last times. After the ugly news of the closing of the neogeoland this scoop has made us return the smile. :smirk:

We hope that the Playmore these 53 billion spends well them...

When did neogeoland close? Boy am I behind the time of what.

Vernon

"Stumpy"
GENOCIDE CUTTER '94 said:
When did neogeoland close? Boy am I behind the time of what.

Didn't you know?? Has been an ugly hit for everybody, but it is really this way: the Playmore has decided to close the Osaka's neogeoland :crying:

For further information you go here:NeogeoLand Osaka is Closed!!

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
T_Smallz said:
Because not only are they rare kits, they also made SNKP rich!

Still confused...Jockey Grand Prix is a Sun Amusement kit, V-Liner is Brezzasoft, neither have anything to do with Aruze as far as I know.

FeelGood

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
Next stop, Billy Jr.'s house.

I say overstep legal formalities and go in there with guns blazing and developers armed with samurai swords. Kill that rom dumper and his entire family.

JHendrix

Jello Pudding Pop, Y'know? Like that whole Bill C
EvilWasabi said:
Next stop, Billy Jr.'s house.

I say overstep legal formalities and go in there with guns blazing and developers armed with samurai swords. Kill that rom dumper and his entire family.

He only does the "legit" dumps for encrypted ROMZ that eventually make it into MAME 2 years after the game is put out. The first releases of new games are always bootz that generally don't come off him, but another source that varies from game to game.

FeelGood

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
JHendrix said:
He only does the "legit" dumps for encrypted ROMZ that eventually make it into MAME 2 years after the game is put out. The first releases of new games are always bootz that generally don't come off him, but another source that varies from game to game.

Kill em all.

nam-01.png

FeelGood

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
hey man - as long as the game isn't expecting to make money, I don't mind it being emulated. But these guys who dumped SvCC, SSV, and KoF 2003 should be hung by their nuts.

Amano Jacu

Charles Barkley
EvilWasabi said:
hey man - as long as the game isn't expecting to make money, I don't mind it being emulated. But these guys who dumped SvCC, SSV, and KoF 2003 should be hung by their nuts.

:spock:

Aren't all games expected to make money? Why would the companies develop them if not?

Anyway, as I always say, I don't mind people distributing TEH ROMZ of old games that finished their arcade-life cycle, but I agree with you the dumpers of brand new games should be hung.

FeelGood

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
Amano Jacu said:
:spock:

Aren't all games expected to make money? Why would the companies develop them if not?

Anyway, as I always say, I don't mind people distributing TEH ROMZ of old games that finished their arcade-life cycle, but I agree with you the dumpers of brand new games should be hung.

Nam 75 isn't expected to make money now. It's okay to play the roms for it because no matter where you get it from, you're not supporting SNK.

JHendrix

Jello Pudding Pop, Y'know? Like that whole Bill C
EvilWasabi said:
Nam 75 isn't expected to make money now. It's okay to play the roms for it because no matter where you get it from, you're not supporting SNK.

What if SNK puts out a classics pack or something like that on PS2 or XBox?

ROMZ is stealing, it's just a matter of hurting less now than it would then, but it's still stealing.

Be it Nam 75 or KOF2k3, smoke em if you got em.