SNK Online Shop now ships to the US, AU, NZ

Gremlin

Hi, I'm Gmegbln
10 Year Member
But no Canada lmao

Shame, was contemplating the KOF posters....

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
Great news!

Only bummer is the apparel sizes will still be very Japanese, so if you're a bigger America dude you're still out of luck.

SignOfGoob

Butthurt Enthusiast
20 Year Member
There is another bummer…they sell almost nothing but garbage. WTF is NASA x SNK? Are they BOTH broke now?

I am tempted by the KOF98 poster though…love that image…

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
I think it's their very Japanese attempt at humor about Mars People.

SignOfGoob

Butthurt Enthusiast
20 Year Member
I think it's their very Japanese attempt at humor about Mars People.

What’s so Japanese about it?

Looks more like China, honestly, like some nonsense pirate piece of shit. I’m puzzled as to why NASA and a parody logo of Close Encounters and Metal Slug are on the same piece of, I can only assume, official merch. I’ve seen so many “X x X” crossovers at this point I don’t remember them but this one is even dummer than Rascal x Attack on Titan. Has a…K9999 vibe to it.

Ajax

way more american than wyo, way more
15 Year Member
That sukajan is kinda dope 👀👀👀

SignOfGoob

Butthurt Enthusiast
20 Year Member
Not as dope as wearing that oxford shirt with the sweat pants and both a size too small, that'd be truly Big Tyme.

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
Everything is “new preorder” there ain’t much either. Wtf

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
While I like the posters I could never bring myself to frame and display them in my home. There's just something so tacky about video game, anime, movie posters in your own home.

SignOfGoob

Butthurt Enthusiast
20 Year Member
That’s why there are garages and basement shops and such. Never in the main areas though, fuck that trash.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
Not as dope as wearing that oxford shirt with the sweat pants and both a size too small, that'd be truly Big Tyme.
you're a fatass, confirmed

i'd wear the sweatpants to bed / around the house but i'm not spending my precious ¥ 6,000

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
While I like the posters I could never bring myself to frame and display them in my home. There's just something so tacky about video game, anime, movie posters in your own home.
I agree with the caveat of early horror movie posters. Those are great art. Had an arcade owner give me a SF Alpha marquee last year when i visited his place and spent like 50 bucks and talked with him. I keep it hidden between 2 bookshelves currently, because while i fucking love the fact he went and dug it out for me when we left the arcade shit housed after hours of gaming on his machines, i just cant see hanging it on the wall and being as gay as billyjoe8zeta Et al.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
I don't wear hoodies, but if I did, I would definitely pre-order the AOF hoody, and when it arrives wear it once and never again.

Gremlin

Hi, I'm Gmegbln
10 Year Member
You gotta keep all your dorky shit in one room so you and your SO can close the door when company's over. I have framed arcade posters in my office along with my candy cabs. I love em, but when normal non-man children come to visit our home the room ceases to exist unless someone asks about it

Nobody wants to see your Funko pops or 1up Mushroom plushies in your living room, sorry melvins

SignOfGoob

Butthurt Enthusiast
20 Year Member
You gotta keep all your dorky shit in one room so you and your SO can close the door when company's over. I have framed arcade posters in my office along with my candy cabs. I love em, but when normal non-man children come to visit our home the room ceases to exist unless someone asks about it

Nobody wants to see your Funko pops or 1up Mushroom plushies in your living room, sorry melvins

I don't even have a TV in my main area. If I put one in there someone's just going to watch the fucking news all day on it, or Harry Potter, or Home Flipperz, so I just have a nice stereo.

I hate that it sounds like I'm trying to claim some sort of square crown but that's the rule. There are two home theaters here and TVs in every bedroom in addition to a dozen mobile doodads that can run all day, I need a place other than that.

And yes, it does look like the cover of a Chet Baker album with the fireplace and the guitar and the built in book case, fuck off.

Burning Fight!!

NIS America fan & Rent Free tenant
10 Year Member
I wouldn't mind some of the awesome SNK posters hanging on my wall in the office, but there's a limit between cool and tacky. AKA 1 or 2 posters, framed with classic Shinkiro art is ok; some ghey gaming room full of consoles, nerdy artwork and funko pops is the other end of the spectrum and you should contain it in an easily lockable room so you minimize your chances of being Lukemorsed in your current relationship (if any).

Gremlin

Hi, I'm Gmegbln
10 Year Member
We need a tier list of least-worst to worst nerd trash

1: Game Posters
2: Ikea Kallax shelves with a console per square
3: Funko Pops
9999: Amiibos

Last edited:

Ajax

way more american than wyo, way more
15 Year Member
How are Amiibos worse than Pops? There's a Terry Bogard Amiibo ffs.

Yes, I have 3 or 4 Amiibos. 😭

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
There's only two posters you would ever need, one is NAM-1975 and the other is Legend of Success Joe.