SNK new president.

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
His first order of business is track down all of the MVS carts illegally sold to non-arcade operators. Scratch your serials NOW!

aria

Former Moderator
You have to love his priorities, any PR statement would've been carefully constructed and vetted... so this continues the SNK legacy in semi-legal gambling:

As you know SNK has strong Intellectual Properties that will continue to be used in the Pachinko-Slot machine business and Video Game business. In addition, SNK will ramp up all current projects for the new growing stage and I promise to do my best with vigorous dedication.

In addition, I am disappointed that there was no explicit mention of witch-touching.

Short of some major inflow of ideas, I'm neutral on this.

Oresama

Rugal's Thug
I hope he doesn't manage to screw up the Pachislo business. SNKP makes seriously awesome Pachislo units.

Ruell

, I FORGOT MY SECRET SANTA OBLIGATION. FUCK ME, RI
Ahs well. Things will probably go unchanged.

aria

Former Moderator
I accuse SNK of trying to steal the spotlight from the American presidential election!

We didn't make any crazy announcements when they were about to elect Aso the President of the LDP.

Angel

Morden's Lackey
I'd love to see the ol' MVS re-instated. Especially with SF IV coming out, there could be a revival of old school 2d brawlers.

Angel

Morden's Lackey
yeah but still, it would be awesome to see something like having an Xbox 360 arcade release and have a special order limited cart release.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
You have to love his priorities, any PR statement would've been carefully constructed and vetted... so this continues the SNK legacy in semi-legal gambling:

In addition, I am disappointed that there was no explicit mention of witch-touching.

Short of some major inflow of ideas, I'm neutral on this.

Do I hear MOTW2 being finalized???

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member

I'm not betting on it, but it would be cool if this new Prez derailed SNKs bullet train to Faggotville if nothing else.

There was a time when SNK was all that is cool with Japan (karatekas, samurai, ninjas with/without huge tits). It would be great if they got back to the basics.

No more upskirt shots of children in my KOF ok? Thanx.

bemanicho1

Ninja Combat Warrior
I'm not betting on it, but it would be cool if this new Prez derailed SNKs bullet train to Faggotville if nothing else.

There was a time when SNK was all that is cool with Japan (karatekas, samurai, ninjas with/without huge tits). It would be great if they got back to the basics.

No more upskirt shots of children in my KOF ok? Thanx.

You might want to blame the current popular anime trends in Japan for that since loli fanservice is in.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I know, what ever happened to ninjas?! Now they look like a bunch of scoundrells, I blame Naruto, more like Chavo del Ocho if you ask me.

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
well the compilations usually have nice covers!SS anthology comes to mind.

They say it hits stateside "this winter"...have they narrowed it down to a month at least?

I wanna play SS6 already Jesus Christ.

aria

Former Moderator
I know, what ever happened to ninjas?! Now they look like a bunch of scoundrells, I blame Naruto, more like Chavo del Ocho if you ask me.

Awesome. I completely buy into this party line:

We demand that ninjas be, uh, "manned up"!

Soichiro Hosoya, the ball is in your court.

riskVSreward

Rugal's Thug
Bring back MVS support!!!!!! Start making new Neo fighters, I can't think of anything else that would sate me nerdly desires.

Would plunk down $1,000 for Garou 2 MVS, so someone tell him to get on it.

rarehero

Rotterdam Nation Resident,
20 Year Member
i think they should make some new arcade hardware.
call it the NEO-GEO 2.
and have the carts twice as big plus with audio from laserdiscs.
it'll be bigger badder better.