Sinden Light Gun

BlackSpy

Tsrgoihrea,
20 Year Member
So it's about a year since anyone really posted about them. Anyone got one, got an opinion on them? I quite fancy getting one, I love lightgun games, but I'm kind of wary that these things never work as well as advertised...

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
I am also in the same boat, they look amazing but there are always caveats that are not always immediately noticeable. A long wait and a couple hundy if it doesn't work out.

Burning Fight!!

NIS America fan & Rent Free tenant
10 Year Member
Sinden Feed and Seed will only be cool when you can plug into actual consoles with minimal thinkering. I have used neither but honestly I'm gravitating more towards the low-costness of GUN4IR if the objective is using it for emulation only. In fact I have all the parts, I'm just too lazy to assemble it for once lol.

ChuChuFlamingo is not wrong.

BlackSpy

Tsrgoihrea,
20 Year Member
Sinden Feed and Seed will only be cool when you can plug into actual consoles with minimal thinkering. I have used neither but honestly I'm gravitating more towards the low-costness of GUN4IR if the objective is using it for emulation only. In fact I have all the parts, I'm just too lazy to assemble it for once lol.

ChuChuFlamingo is not wrong.
Sinden Feed and Seed seems to be a pretty good looking Ontario farming supplier. Which is sells some good stuff, but shipping is a killer to Scotland. Also, I'm not sure how it would actually integrate.