Since when the VGA certified AES games

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
I'm assuming they grade the condition but not the authenticity for Neo games. :keke:

Gamefan

OldSkool4Life,
20 Year Member
I like the gaudy looking watch band in the photo.

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member

This

Since this thread is already made, might as well talk. Other than the seksy case, this shit is dumb.I wonder what will happen when people start grading Chibi Maruko Chan, Metal Slugs, or any other highly bootlegged AES game. Will they open the game to prove its legit or rely on provenance? The only thing this money grabbing scheme is doing is protecting the game from being played.

Last edited:

myblackamex

NEST Puppet
This

Since this thread is already made, might as well talk. Other than the seksy case, this shit is dumb.I wonder what will happen when people start grading Chibi Maruko Chan, Metal Slugs, or any other highly bootlegged AES game. Will they open the game to prove its legit or rely on provenance? The only thing this money grabbing scheme is doing is protecting the game from being played.

I don't think the VGA has the staff or knowledge to do this......... appears to be a walking lawsuit waiting to happen. They grade H-seam plastic not AES games

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Will they open the game to prove its legit or rely on provenance?

That's funny thing. A lot of these SVC AES carts came from the NeoStore, and it's not like they have ever ever ever, sold a bootleg or conversion there. :eye::eye::emb:

xorthen

Banned
It will sit on a collecturds shelf forever and have no use other than," CHECK OUT MY ULTRA RARE VGA GAME THAT WILL NEVER BE PLAYED OR USED LOOK HOW KEWL I AM"

flashbackx

Crossed Swords Squire
So my cherry JP World Heroes 2 is gonna pull in at least a grand here right?

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
VGA= Video Game Assclowns.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
I don't get it, why get something VGA graded when your not going to play it anyway?

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
Prize for the first person who can get an obvious bootleg past these VGA grading retards. If we can achieve that, we can ridicule it enough across the gaming boards to hopefully put a hole in the whole idea of this taking off in earnest for Neo games.