Simpsons: Singing Hobo Episode

ZeroMJ

Amusaka's Lacky
Hey, I was just thinking about the Singing Hobo episode of the Simpsons. When they first get on the train, the Hobo sings the quick little tune that goes something like "Nothing beats the hobo life, stabbin' folks with my hobo knife" this doesn't sound quite right. I think its longer, but I'm not sure. Does anyone know what he actually sings? Thanks

<small>[ August 25, 2003, 08:05 PM: Message edited by: ZeroMJ ]</small>

5thlion5thlion

Bead Banger
i remember trhat episode an yes he did say that that shit was funny as hell ..why did it offend you in anyway?

FeelGood

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
i wish i could spounge bath a hobo inside a moving cargo train. crying

Zeekade Zarathos

Krizalids Fashion Designer
COMPLETE QUOTE:

"I'm not a stabbin' hobo, I'm a singin' hobo!"

*singing*

"Nuthin' beats the hobo life,
stabbin' folks with my hobo knife,
I gouge 'em here -" (is cut off)

Kid Aphex

samus' love slave,
As big a simpsons fan as I am, I've never seen the begining of that episode. At the most, I'll catch it right as they find the hobo. How'd they end up on a train car??????

Just curious

FeelGood

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
buttasuperb:
Why does the train have to be moving? spock
bcuz we r going places DUUUHHHHHHHHH. if it isn't moving then we are just a couple of freaks bathing eachother in a train.

neobuyer

Master of Disguise,
Kid Aphex:
As big a simpsons fan as I am, I've never seen the begining of that episode. At the most, I'll catch it right as they find the hobo. How'd they end up on a train car??????

Just curious
The Simpson family won a free airline trip to Delaware, but stupidly couldn't board the flight for some reason. So they hop on board a freight train to Delaware and encounter said Hobo.

And yes, I fucking love that episode. Right up there with 'The Simpsons go to Brazil' as best modern episode.

Eric

Fight On!,
neobuyer:
Kid Aphex:

Just curious
The Simpson family won a free airline trip to Delaware, but stupidly couldn't board the flight for some reason. So they hop on board a freight train to Delaware and encounter said Hobo.

And yes, I fucking love that episode. Right up there with 'The Simpsons go to Brazil' as best modern episode.
They couldn't board because of some tax or fee...security or somesuch.

Homer says something "I refuse to fly unless you waive this fee", then you see them trying to board a moving train.

ZeroMJ

Amusaka's Lacky
Oh yeah! They were going to fly out, and when they were buying tickets the lady said "That will be a 5 dollar air tax" (or something) and then he refused to fly unless they waived the fee, then there ya go.

Sorry it is late. I'm giddy.

SilverAngel

Member,
I love that episode. Hehe I like it at the end when Homer talks to the hobo and asks if he has been working out tickled

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
"I refuse to board this flight if you dont waive this tax."

*shakes fist*
"Waive iiittt."

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
"do you realize how much broken glass you have between your toes?"