Significant Master List update

Big Bruno

20 Year Member
What a mess indeed.

The argument was made the Kizuna was not the only tag game, that 3 count bout was the other. The other admission was that Kizuna should not have been included as a cd title and was a mistake to list it.

But people are confussed. Not reading all the post leading up to the end result.

the other argument was made that Art of fighting 3 character had more frames of Animation in them then any 1 kizuna encounters character. which is also true. Kizuna is a fun game but nowhere near the frame count of AOF3. In fact I would even venture to say 1 art of fighting 3 character has as many frames of animation in it then 2 Kizuna encounter players. Which is not to far fetched to believe. which is why a Kizuna encounter game on the Neo cd is possible.

The simple fact and the reason it was never made is that it was not that popular of a game when it was released. Sad fact but true. If it was a popular game at the time believe me we would have a cd version now. but it was not. Making a Kizuna encounters cd is possible, how it would turn out who knows. Even if it would require characters the size of blue journeys or frame rates equal to fatal fury 1. It is possible which is the point everyone is trying to make here. I do not think it would be that extreme.

Now making a neo cd of Quake III is impossible. can't be done. Hardware can not do it.

but kizuna can be done regardless of the end product. Even if it required loading between tags or making it a one vs one fighter snk could have made a version for the cd And would have, if they though they would sell a lot of them.

Fran

today forever
20 Year Member
alright r kid !!

bruno...yeah?

you aint that wrong,y'know

tell you what

savage reign

a fun game but nobody gave a fuck

FACT

so when they were all ready to release the sequel,
i mean,i can almost see em