Show your Christmas thread.

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
Homes, trees, rooms, office spaces, doors, windows, plants, dogs and cats.

Show your Christmas spirit!
uBz2hDR.jpg

78RGcCd.jpg

T6SZmKc.jpg

fuGFCDz.jpg

PQIwMDX.jpg

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Very Nice. Merry Christmas

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
This
House
Believes

legitimately made me lmbo, nice. You are in dangerous territory with those light sabers too.

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
This
House
Believes

legitimately made me lmbo, nice. You are in dangerous territory with those light sabers too.

Only time of year I fire them up. Santa Hat Yoda has been a tradition every year. Kicks off the season.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
No time for love, Dr. Jones...

Just having moved, nearly all of our Christmas stuff is in storage. We have a small tree that my daughter normally keeps in her room that we're going to put out for now. The same goes for outdoor lightning...not putting it up this year (I will next year though).

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
Dude got all that shit and couldn't buy legit Stout posters... C'mon bro.

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member

I never get in the fucking lottery and I ain’t doing eBay. I’m cool with my mini fakes. Each one of those represents a free 8x10 at Walgreens.

Last edited:

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
Hahaha... the lottery is BS, fucked around with that for a couple years. I remember when Akira was flipping for $200 during the showing and being like pfffffff. Doh.

Got ROTJ and Mad Max 2 variants from misc. trades and am happy.

It's cool man. I wish I had holiday spirit like that. Most we do is toss some white lights on the front porch.

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
I should take a picture of my new debit card when it arrives. Becoming a Christmas tradition to replace a credit or debit card because of fraudulent activity every year in December.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
I should take a picture of my new debit card when it arrives. Becoming a Christmas tradition to replace a credit or debit card because of fraudulent activity every year in December.

God man...I'm getting sick of that as well. I think the first time I had a card stolen was around 2010, since then it's happened no less than 5-6 times for my wife and my debit cards. It just happened to hers about 2 months ago. So damn annoying.

Nothing beats finding out when you go to use it and they look at you with the deer in the headlight look and say "Umm...sir, it says here your card has been reported as stolen..."

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
grinch arrested.jpg

This is a tradition that goes down in my neighboring city every year, "arresting" the Grinch, during the tree lighting ceremony. Kinda fun and unique. Do they gnab him in any of your towns/cities too?

santa.jpg

We only have Santa in my town (the sled was on a trailer, hauled by a pickup truck). I went to the annual parade and tree lighting pictured Saturday night. The weather was really nice, which was fortunate, as we got 14 inches of snow dumped on us the following day.

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
View attachment 52534

This is a tradition that goes down in my neighboring city every year, "arresting" the Grinch, during the tree lighting ceremony. Kinda fun and unique. Do they gnab him in any of your towns/cities too?

View attachment 52535

We only have Santa in my town (the sled was on a trailer, hauled by a pickup truck). I went to the annual parade and tree lighting pictured Saturday night. The weather was really nice, which was fortunate, as we got 14 inches of snow dumped on us the following day.

Arresting the Grinch, very clever. First I’d seen or heard of that.

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
Here are a few more pics of the shenanigans:

you're going down green guy.jpg

take him to the station.jpg

grinch lineup.jpg

lithy

20 Year Member
Yoopers are different kinda folk.

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
You guys didn't know that? Dude is putting together stuff with Q Tips and a glue gun. Prolly drives a Half Track to work.

Last edited:

lithy

20 Year Member
My wife had family in Marquette, MI. Beautiful country, but quite a different winter than even 'Northerners' are used to. They have since moved to waaaaay up there Ashland, Wisconsin. Same idea, different state. Like, you thought Green Bay was pretty far north? Keep going. It is basically the UP.

The Wisconsin no one knows about. Which I am just realizing makes the state of Wisconsin basically a mini, American version of Canada where 90% of the population lives within 100 miles of the southern border.

Cool Grinch idea though, I haven't seen it done before.

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
One of my family members has a hunting cabin in the UP, he hunts bears with a bow and arrow. I'm not a hunting guy but that shit is hardcore.

(don't get your pussy lips in a twist, it's all legal and apparently the bears are a huge problem like dear up there)

Fuckwit1200

NAM-75 Vet
:D that is COOL AS F...!
sadly, not at all, just a low profiler, nobody i trust to share this finite time with.
can't b arsed with the drama, fuck that noise with a 50 caliber AP round for a game of soldiers.
the FOOD is my main priority during these times of exclusion and hatred! :p

Kiel

All About Shooters Mod., If you fuck with me, I'll
20 Year Member

lol I was just gonna ask if they were hand bill or print outs