Should The Marketplace Be Opened Up for Everyone?

Should The Marketplace Be Opened For Everyone?

• Yes

Votes: 42 51.2%
  • No

Votes: 40 48.8%

• Total voters

bitterblueben

New Challenger
New members have to hit a certain number of posts, positive feedback before they are allowed to sell on here i think, keep it genuine. My take is i think buying Neo Geo AES carts on here i have always felt very safe compared to something like the eBay slums where a high value home cart always maybe puts little doubts in your mind r.e. is it original. I have bought home carts on here and they have always been as described from enthusiastic Neo Geo fans i feel sharing that enthusiasm is a part of the joy of buying and selling on these forums. One hand of mine a 'la Bioshock says; 'Keep the elite for the elite!' but then the other hand of mine says 'everyone is welcome!' i guess my ambiguity is showing through there. I don't wish to sound elitist in any way but collecting/buying/playing home carts which in some instances as we know costs thousands of dollars not everyone can afford to/would spend that much, on a video game🙃

Claudia Schiffer

back to basics
15 Year Member
New members have to hit a certain number of posts, positive feedback before they are allowed to sell on here i think, keep it genuine. My take is i think buying Neo Geo AES carts on here i have always felt very safe compared to something like the eBay slums where a high value home cart always maybe puts little doubts in your mind r.e. is it original. I have bought home carts on here and they have always been as described from enthusiastic Neo Geo fans i feel sharing that enthusiasm is a part of the joy of buying and selling on these forums. One hand of mine a 'la Bioshock says; 'Keep the elite for the elite!' but then the other hand of mine says 'everyone is welcome!' i guess my ambiguity is showing through there. I don't wish to sound elitist in any way but collecting/buying/playing home carts which in some instances as we know costs thousands of dollars not everyone can afford to/would spend that much, on a video game🙃
hey i'm trying to help you out in this thread. stfu. k, thx.

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
Wut the fuck you say, BOY?

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
OMG... please.... please just fuck off back to whatever rock you've been hiding under for the last 20 years, and stay there.

I don't care why you registered in 2003 and have now decided it's time to start posting on the forums, but whatever little voice inside your head told you to do that - it's wrong, ok.