Should The Marketplace Be Opened Up for Everyone?

Should The Marketplace Be Opened For Everyone?

• Yes

Votes: 42 51.2%
  • No

Votes: 40 48.8%

• Total voters

doaal

Mr. Big's Thug
It was mentioned that opening the forums could bring in new blood, give the forum more life. I think that'd be true if this were a friendly, accepting community. But let's be honest. Most newcomers won't last long.

I suspect you'll end up with a lot of people who only post in the marketplace; even if they're fine, trustworthy posters, sellers and buyers. But not more than that. Maybe that's not a bad thing, but I doubt it'll breathe life into the forum.

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
It was mentioned that opening the forums could bring in new blood, give the forum more life. I think that'd be true if this were a friendly, accepting community. But let's be honest. Most newcomers won't last long.

I suspect you'll end up with a lot of people who only post in the marketplace; even if they're fine, trustworthy posters, sellers and buyers. But not more than that. Maybe that's not a bad thing, but I doubt it'll breathe life into the forum.
wife pics would

you married?

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
He'll also need to know if she's into bum fun.... as he has some invoices... to.... errrrrr... file?

Hans

In my bathroom I pee sitting. No splashing
Goob of the Year
Probably for the best that a member must participate in the community to some extent before gaining access to the marketplace.

sirlynxalot

Genjuro's Frog
Fagit of the Year

This is definitely not a community that welcomes new members.

sirlynxalot

Genjuro's Frog
Fagit of the Year
An unusually high amount of gatekeeping nerds here. But still, some good people make it worth sticking around.

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
Lol, is that the best you can come up with?

Still, I'd rather aspire to be a pasty than a dirty fagit proto chasing whore like Billy Shitt.

Do yourself a favor - don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.... n00b.

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
There was once a noob called sirlynxalot
He was desperate to be popular and gave it a shot
Sadly he was rather wank
And his strategy it did tank
As his lust for Billy made him lose the plot

Last edited:

sirlynxalot

Genjuro's Frog
Fagit of the Year
Lol, is that the best you can come up with?

Still, I'd rather aspire to be a pasty than a dirty fagit proto chasing whore like Billy Shitt.

Do yourself a favor - don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.... n00b.

How desperate do you have to be to think that's a good response. Starting with an "lol", what a whiff. Go back to preparing your bootleg game nerd.

sirlynxalot

Genjuro's Frog
Fagit of the Year
There was once a noob called sirlynxalot
He was desperate to be popular and gave it a shot
Sadly he was rather wank
And his strategy it did tank
As his lust for Billy made him lose the plot
Are you a fucking bard now too? What a bunch of corny shit.

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
How desperate do you have to be to think that's a good response. Starting with an "lol", what a whiff. Go back to preparing your bootleg game nerd.
I suppose it’s not your fault you’re stupid. I’ll call your case worker explain to her how to log you out.

sirlynxalot

Genjuro's Frog
Fagit of the Year
Whoa, an international fag parade. Hope you got a permit for this level of butt buddy bullshit.